Fairy Homes for Fairy Belt Users

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Time Lord, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I want :D Fairy Homes for Fairy Belt Users...

For example: This would make a normal lot size home of any lot size, fit into the lot size below it. Normal sized characters couldn't fit inside and thus couldn't enter such a home.

o_O Of course normal sized furniture and items couldn't be placed inside the home except in storage containers, yet this would open up marketing opportunities for fairy sized furniture to be sold in the COTO Shop or being player made.

This most likely is not technologically possible, but wanted ;)~Time Lord~

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the belt doesn't change your collision, only your appearance.

Jaesun and Time Lord like this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Thank @Alley Oop :) I've been running around using a belt for only about a week now. Extremely fun!

[​IMG]

The only advantage I've come across is that I seem to be noticing where I need to harvest things because everything appears so much larger. It also has caused me to go shopping for allot more stuff though, because I tend to be a player who prefers style over effectiveness :cool: If there's a way to look better at doing whatever I'm doing, even at greatly increased dangers to my life, I'll do it :D It doesn't exactly work perfectly when interacting with furniture either o_O It's not "bad" but the character just doesn't match-up with some furnishings so well.

You are one to ask, because you're one that I've always paid attention to when reading our forums here... "are there any advantages what-so-ever in using a fairy belt, or maybe unique observations you've noticed about them?"

I have an entire line up of fairy sized characters within my list now :D~Time Lord~

4. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

Well that's a shame. Presumably it is the same for the creepy dolly. I was going to suggest quests or such that can only be completed by making use of the creepy dolly, and now the fairy belt. Or player made mazes or obstacle courses which couldn't be completed without making oneself small.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.