BloodMark new Trading Town

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Vhask, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vhask

Vhask Avatar

Introducing a new trading Town based in Novia near to Crossroads and Crossroads Alley.
    Please take a look around the town, if you wish to find a place to live or set up shop, please go ahead and claim a lot and start trading today. New or old Vets welcome to claim a lot, all are welcome.
    Looking for a lot out of the Trading Square then send me a message I will accommodate you the best I can,
    plenty of spaces available, more can be added at players request.
    Now has a complete set of 10 Expert Crafting Stations, array of NPC vendors and Crafting devotionals also placed for convenience. Connected links to Crossroads Alley and Crossroads.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for your time, hope to see you in town sometime

Lord Vhask

Gia2, Sonja and FrostII like this.
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Greetings, OMEGA3 Lord Vhask. Happy to see a new trading town open for business.

I've created a page for BloodMark on SotAwiki (as I do for all new towns, as they are added in the Release Notes). I've also added information from this announcement to the page.

Feel free to add information as necessary, or just send me a PM for what you'd like added and I can help take care of it for you. Take a look at some other towns, like Vengeance, for ideas of what you might want to show.

I wish you well!

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Vhask

Vhask Avatar

Thank you I fully appreciate that, I will take a look at Vengeance tonight, thank you for adding me to sotawiki I look forward to viewing the post.
    Well Wishes
    Lord Vhask

4. Vhask

Vhask Avatar

Update: We are up to 6 traders in town, would love to add more, if you are a new player or need a place to trade from, please just claim a lot, no need to ask me.
    All are welcome to the town, claim your lot today and start trading.
    Don't want a trading spot but need a home, leave me a message and I will try my best to accommodate you.
    Thank you
    Lord Vhask

5. animapfic

animapfic Avatar

very beautiful city ! I advise everyone !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.