1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

5/17 Crown Shop Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

The small obsidian shards are friggin awesomesauce!

2. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

This is not a "rework" it is a "recolor" -ish? I don't care if this had come out as Twin Spire new color or a Twin Spire Vault edition, however i think calling it reworked is a stretch. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I always had the impression that I was entering a church whenever I went into a twin spire manor. I don't get that impression with the modified version, so thats good.

Daigoji Gai likes this.
  4. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

@Barugon, the inside is exactly the same except color too , I think your mistaking the Twin Spire Manor for the Found Lord Town Home. Which does look pretty much like a church :)
    PS I'll do the inside pictures later

Bom likes this.
  5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Nope, not mistaking. The interior walls of the twin spire manor seem whiter, which gives me that "church" impression.

[edit] Alright, I'm full of crap. I just looked at the twin spire manor in hometown and the walls seems about the same. The flooring and some stonework inside are lighter though.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  6. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

The there are differences, but they are only obvious when paying attention to detail :)

7. Bom

Bom Avatar

*facepalm*

An exclusive pledge reward is not very exclusive if it is sold again with only a reskin. Reskins are for trinkets and clothing, not exclusive pledge reward homes that your customers had to pay you over $1800 in order to obtain.

Reselling reskinned duplicates at half the cost that all of your previous customers have been paying is going to be seen as another betrayal to all your customers that pledged, bought a POT, or bought them at double the cost.

There are not enough city homes after re-releasing all the expired bundle homes? What is next, the Lord of the Manor reskin?

This is going to do more harm than good, because you are harming your reputation with your very best customers.

smh

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    King Robert likes this.
  8. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

I think @DarkStarr made clear this was not for sale since they redid a pledge item. Port would not simply paint a pledge item and sell it. Must be a misunderstanding. Looks nice; how do we choose between the original and this one?

K1000 and Bom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.