1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

al'Fahn's Wonderful World of Miscellany

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Tachys al`Fahn, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Are you looking for adventuring supplies that won't make you want to gouge your eyes out for looking at the prices?

Are you a beginning-to-mid level adventurer looking for some "gently used" armor to get you going?

Are you a little too happy on that bowstring, and wouldn't you know it? You're plum outta arrows!

Or, are you in the mood for something... random?

Well, we have a little of all of that... and maybe a bit more!

Just direct your feet to the Outlander Welcome Center, near Soltown, and take a stroll down Merchant's row, we'll be near the end on your right!

[​IMG]

Rook Strife likes this.
  2. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Currently in stock:

Health and focus potions: 10 for 300g, or 25 for 725g
    Greater focus potions: 10 for 405g
    Various pieces of "gently used" MW/EN leather armor: 500g per "+" past the material bonuses, minus 250g (Ex: Leather chest armor +6 (+3 for materials and exceptional, +3 for MW/EN = 1250g)
    Pure Black Dye: 2700g per
    Rusty Iron Greenhouse: 10k
    Great Hall Iron Chandelier: 3500g
    Arrows: 125g per 1000

More to come !

3. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Many thanks to Outlander Moris Lee for relieving me of my colossal iron mistake!!!

Anyone else wishing for a lighting solution fit for a King (or a Baron, at the very least!) leave me a note here, and I shall provide it at the low price of 3500 gold!

Arrows replenished!

Now, after scouring the land for only the finest repair kits available, I am proud to provide packs of them to meet your Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Tailoring and Tooling repair needs, all for the low, low price of 500 gp per pack of 10!

Pure black dyes are still available for the ridiculously low price of 2700 gp per bottle!

Rook Strife likes this.
  4. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Arrows replenished, and carrying larger packs to help you stock fastger!

More Tailoring and Blacksmithing repair kits up!

Now carrying single and double masterworked pine and maple bows! Anywhere from 250 - 2000 gp depending on number of masterworks applied, failures and utility of the masterworks applied!

5. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

arrows... Arrows... ARROWS!!!! Now in packs of 1k, 2k and 3k!

Also, for the property-minded, for a limited time we have three fine Inns, made from sturdy wood and foundations carved from living stone! Perfect for helping grow a small village! All for the low price of 17,500 gold each!

6. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Due to a recent monumental breakthrough in arrow production, all arrows at aFWWoM have been returned to my personal stock. More info to come when I begin production using this revolutionary manufacturing method!

Rook Strife likes this.
  7. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

AAAAAAAAND we're BACK!

Arrows up for 90g/1000 in packs of 1k, 2k, 3k and 4k!

We also have a new location at the Aerie Centre Exchange, just outside Aerie! Head across the bridge and down the main shopping strip, and we will be in the storefront bearing my banner! Head in and talk to my Miscellany Expert to see if we have something that meets your needs!

8. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Now on our Outlander's Welcome Center location just outside Soltown:

Buy orders for gem fragments of all kinds up for 1.2 gold per fragment, in lots of 100, 250, 500 and 1000!

Similar orders coming soon to our Aerie Center Exchange!!!

Also, see either location for simple enchanted wands, all pine, and with one minor enchantment! Excellent for the beginning adventurer, and priced at 75% cost to help fund my further experiments!

Pine wand +3 (Pine Heartwood, Cotton Cloth Strap, and one Enchant, either Minor Intelligence, Focus, or Dexterity): 900 gold per, no failures!

Pine wand +4 (Exceptional, Pine Heartwood, Cotton Cloth Strap, and one Enchant, either Minor Intelligence, Focus, or Dexterity): 950 gold per, no failures!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  9. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Have you been looking to start diving into the lucrative business of providing lodging to other Outlanders? Or are you a governor who has not yet added an Inn to your township?

Never fear, Miscellany is here!!!

For the low, low cost of 25,000 gold, and a short visit to our Outlander Welcome Center location, you can purchase a deed to one of our finely crafted Wood and Stone Inns!

Hurry and get yours before they're gone!

10. Daemond

Daemond Avatar

Are you available to enchant a Hard Maple Crossbow +11? I want to add as much +Fire Attunement as I can. I have Sorcery Gems but I need a good enchanter to socket the crossbow (for a price, of course).

11. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Unfortunately, I haven't bumped my enchanting and MW abilities high enough to make this worth your while. I would try talking to Malimn (I believe that's his character name) in ODE to see if he can provide what you're looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.