Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Hammaburg map is wrong

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Jay Nord, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiero Nord

Fiero Nord Archived Account

03/01/2019 20:19
    Title: Hammaburg map is wrong
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: The white dots for my houses are in the correct location in the upper right area of the map, but the lot outlines and houses are in the lower left area of the map. In the screenshot, I'm facing ENE on the compass, but the map shows me facing north. It's like the map needs to rotate 90 degrees clockwise, and the lot outlines need to be mirror image from where they are now.
    Steps to Reproduce: Visit Hammaburg, bring up the map (M) and compare house locations to map locations.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8809G CPU @ 3.10GHz (8) System RAM: 32686
    GPU: Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics GPU RAM: 4042
    SotA.Win.64.922.Date.03.01.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Hammaburg
    Area Display Name: Hammaburg
    Loc: (378.6, 52.0, -86.3)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfEhhbW1hYnVyZ3woMzc4LjU1OSwgNTEuOTk5LCAtODYuMzA2KXwoMCwgMC45MTcsIDAsIC0wLjM5OSl8NTg3LjE4MTZ8MTguMjg0NzJ8Ny42MzcwNg==

[​IMG]

2. Malek Zandor

Malek Zandor Avatar

One week later without any changes and/or response the map of Hammaburg is still wrong !!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  3. Undone

Undone Trap Master Moderator SOTA Developer

The map art does not change rotation. North on the in-game map will not necessarily correspond to North on your compass.

In regards to the lot placement: lot automation is broken for some POTS and shows them in the wrong place. This is due to a number of issues I've elaborated on numerous times before. There are jiras in the backlog to address this in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.