Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pet Taming

Discussion in 'Offline Mode' started by Annie6246, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annie6246

Annie6246 Avatar

05/23/2019 11:18
    Title:pets die right after I tame them.
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker?Yes
    Details: in-game
    Steps to Reproduce:Tame pet; summon pet; pet instantly disappears and taming necklace turns red, as if the pet has died. This happens no matter what pet I tame. Chicken, dog, cat, in any region. Didn't have this problem before patch. This is eating up my taming collars.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4) System RAM: 16326
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 2007
    SotA.Win.64.979.Date.05.21.19
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    Area Display Name: Resolute
    Loc: (-3.4, 77.4, -264.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9SZXNvbHV0ZXx8KC0zLjQyMiwgNzcuMzg1LCAtMjY0LjUyMSl8KDAsIC0wLjMyMiwgMCwgLTAuOTQ3KXwtMi43NDI3NDJ8MTIuMDg2MTZ8MS44MDE2NDI=

2. Annie6246

Annie6246 Avatar

When I remove the taming necklace and put it back into my inventory, the listing is all red, just like it does when the animal that is attached to it has died. Finally the pet that was attuned to the necklace disappears and you can tame another pet using the necklace. Once I remove the necklace I cannot equip it again until the attuned pet is gone. Being red has nothing to do with the durability of the necklace. All my necklaces are at full durability.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Items that turn red usually indicate synching between the client and server has failed. You will need to log off then log back in. Have you tried that?

4. Annie6246

Annie6246 Avatar

Thank you, but yes I have tried that, too. Tried changing zones and even tried resurrecting the animal, right after it would disappear. I don't know if this matters, but I play on Steam. If it wasn't for the fact that I would lose my offline character, I would move to the games launcher and server. This is getting very frustrating. I came to tame. Really don't care anything about playing the game until this issue is resolved. I've done the check file integrity on steam, every thing checks out, I guess. They say it does. I find it strange that it only seems to be happening when I'm taming. I have tamed 8 different animals, in several different locations and this happens every time. How do I know if they are even working on the issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.