Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Feedbacks for new shogun paper lamp

Discussion in 'Release 66 QA Feedback' started by Chiasma, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

The new shogun paper lamp looks great. It may look better if it has some hanging material from the ring to the roof.

The ambient light around the paper lamp is now flashing. I think some may like it, but I prefer it gives a static light without flashing.

[​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/Bw7IxS5

And it will be nice if the package can be separated into two (i.e. Shogun paper Lamp A 6-pack and Shogun paper Lamp B 6-pack) because both lamp have different light source color.

One more issue is that the shogun paper lamp flashing above the upper floor. I placed the lamp on the lower floor but I can see the light flashing in the upper floor.
    [​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/fAFquoo

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Alley Oop likes this.
  2. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

i would prefer this to be craftable . Since we can make the light string already we should be able to make them. And yes i agree they need to change the light. I have had to turn off/replace torches and constantly turn off fireplaces due to the flashing /flickering. It rather annoying/distracting and almost at a point that it could cause seizures. So this needs to be fixed

3. Merrik

Merrik Bug Hunter

the flashing is the only reason i wont be getting them.. so sad.. it is a beautiful art piece

Alley Oop likes this.
  4. Vas Corp Por

Vas Corp Por Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

They were set up to 'flicker' but I don't think the flickering is behaving correctly. Removing so it's just a standard light.

Gia2, Chiasma, Jason_M and 3 others like this.
  5. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

The paper lamp changed to standard light today in QA. They look better now. Thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.