Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

unable to loot some corpses

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Gwendolyn Obscuro, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

05/26/2019 14:50
    Title: can't loot some corpses
    Reproduction Rate: not sure yet
    Blocker? no
    Details: My bear just killed a bunch of elves in the rise. I was able to loot about a third of the corpses but the rest will not let me loot. I will post a reply to this thread if it happens again in case this is a one time thing, but this might be somehow related to the changes so you can only loot coils or ropes, ect some of the time now instead of always so I wanted to post the details.
    Steps to Reproduce: have pet kill a bunch of elves, try to loot
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16252
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU RAM: 4061
    SotA.QA.Win.64.834.Date.05.24.19
    Area: The Rise
    Area Display Name: The Rise
    Loc: (102.9, 40.0, 104.1)
    Debug: VGhlIFJpc2V8fCgxMDIuODkxLCA0MC4wMDgsIDEwNC4wNTEpfCgwLCAwLjQ3OSwgMCwgLTAuODc4KXw2NDUuNDcxN3w1OS4zNjc1M3wzLjMzMTc5Mg==

2. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

I have not been able to reproduce this issue but I'll leave the thread in case someone else has the same problem.

It has not been uncommon in the past for me to come across one body I could not loot, especially if my bear killed it with a pushback and it seemed to get half lodged somewhere. But this time there were 5 or 6 I could not loot and they were just lying on the floor like the ones I could loot. Just for a bit more info this was in the rise at the room labled Creotachd portal destination and the elves were killed in the hallway leading into the room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.