Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Oracle won't "test" new character

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Jay Nord, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiero Nord

Fiero Nord Archived Account

I deleted a character and created a new one in its place. The new character started in Battle of Solace Bridge, skipping the intro. Got through that, talked to Kinsey in Solace Bridge, then left and went to the Oracle. When I say "test" to her, she responds, "I would like to perform an analysis of your affinity to the virtues, MyName. Please let me know if you are ready to begin assessment." Nothing I say to her seems to begin this assessment, and she won't test me.

She also responds to truth, love, and courage with "On that subject, I have nothing to share with you."

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It's because you need to do something that affects your virtue first. Right now, all of your virtue scores are zero.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Fiero Nord

I beg to differ, Barugon. Virtue is shared between all characters on the account. I did the same thing on production and the new character went through the intro, and the Oracle responded correctly to "test" for him. It even gave the same responses to truth, love, and courage that the old deleted character was getting.

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

So this is a second character on an account?

5. Fiero Nord

No, it's a one character account. I deleted the original and made a new one in its place. The only other issue I ran into doing that was the new character couldn't "manage inventory" on the old one's vendor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.