Question for the Lord of the Isle bundle owners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dayero, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dayero

dayero Avatar

So I was doing a little window shopping and I saw this in the description of the Lord of the Isle bundle:

Can you guys help me out here please? I am a bit confused considering there are no offices. What exactly did you buy here?

2. rebbieforever

rebbieforever Avatar

If I recall well he has said on twitch stream they could go to R.G.'s property instead that has a lot more history(lots things based on Ultimas for example) and things to see

3. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

What Robbie said. First, we might have an office again in a few months. If we do, we'll meet there. If we don't, we'll meet out at Richard's lake property which has tons of Ultima and game history. This is where the famous "Castleton" is with 1 cottage for each Ultima game. Also there is Elad's lighthouse (yes, there is a real light house), a pirate ship, a replica of the Globe Theater used by Austin's Shakespeare group, a wooden fort, and tons of other artifacts. For any office tour stuff, we'll probably just get all available team members to head down there and pick up some lunch and make it a team picnic with all the visitors. In the past when we've gone down there we've also done sword fighting and gone spelunking in the man made cave and other whacky stuff. Property also has one of the most popular and famous Geocaches on it in the graveyard!

4. dayero

dayero Avatar

Thanks, that was very informative. I am still not really in the market, on account of not living in NA and also being a terrible cheapskate :D
    But I can see the temptation of your man ca... - excuse me - man made cave. Also Ultima cottages. Nice...

...Yeah ok, I better stop thinking about it. o_O

Alley Oop likes this.
  5. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

Sounds fun to me I look forward to it!

6. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Yes, it's really cool. I've been in the main part many times (a lot of SCA events happened there), the geocache area twice, and the cave area once.

rebbieforever likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.