Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Battle of Solace Bridge

Discussion in 'Release 66 QA Feedback' started by Vladamir Begemot, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Since it is now the first scene it is very important and deserves more feedback!

• It immediately felt better like this rather than Isle of Storms. Character creation and immidiately in? Yes please!
    • As the first NPC seen, Charlotte should be evaluated for visuals. Her face is plasticy and her hair is like a clay cap.
    • She should keep crying when she stops, not suddenly become Rambo.
    • Previous bug reported about her barking like she's in combat when she isn't.
    • I have a bow, don't send me back for one.
    • Generally everything needs more clutter.
    • Put agriculture here, or some of that construction equipment: Area: Battle of Solace Bridge (SolaceBridge_Starter/WithTutorial) Loc: (-44.618, 77.273, 32.16) DBG: U29sYWNlQnJpZGdlX1N0YXJ0ZXJ8V2l0aFR1dG9yaWFsfCgtNDQuNjE4LCA3Ny4yNzMsIDMyLjE2KXwoMCwgMC41MSwgMCwgMC44Nil8LTEwMTguNTcxfDIzLjM4NTI5fDE3LjU2OTk5
      • Side note: You should be selling burned out stuff on the asset store as well. Sometimes we need to make a disaster. There's a wagon here, that's easy, but if you make burned out version of the construction set tavern counter, etc, people will buy it.
    • Where are all the bodies? Animal and people? Scene feels empty.
    • Last enemy or second to last before the gate you should put in a tooltip: "Hold down your skill to charge it up"
    • Speaking of enemies, there could probably be more in this area, watch deaths if you are getting none, make it more exciting by adding enemies
    • Rename all "Awoken Zombie"s into "Woke Zombie". :p
    • I start with a bow, don't send me back for an exact copy. Critical fail, I'm going to bug this.
      • Edvard shouldn't actually ever send me back. The choice to move on.
    • There needs to be a moment when it tells you to open your Combat Decks, unless that's put in Outskirts. Maybe have Edvard do it. Not a long explanations, just "Put away your weapon" and "push the key to open" let them figure it out
    • It is possible to have the skeletons "pop up" then fall down dead, within view. Seen it several times.
    • Make Edvard run faster
    • Sign pointing at the boat landing

Chris likes this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Outskirts follow up
    • Kids are dancing on each other
    • Everyone is waving every direction but at me
      • You could probably lose the blue sparkles here, almost everyone has something to say or is a quest giver, so the natural tendency to talk to everyone will not be frustrating.
    • Perhaps this would be the spot to have one of the soldiers talk about charging your glyphs. Optional, or a bark.

3. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Thanks for the feedback! I've forwarded these comments on to the team.

Vladamir Begemot and Jaesun like this.
  4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the feedback! I've added them to issue #64921

(By the way, you don't need to add separate bugs for any of these issues. This one list will work for me.)

Vladamir Begemot and Jaesun like this.
  5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

@Sannio

You should link the starting equipment to the appropriate decks.

6. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Yes, we like that idea! We devs have already talked about it, but we don't have the tech for it yet. We're going to keep it in mind as we continue making new user improvements.

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.