1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Q2 2019 Schedule Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayfire

Jayfire Avatar

So you worked on nothing you had scheduled for release 66 and went a completely different route....
    Like literally nothing you said you would work on and performance does not count that is something you put in every update. No raids
    No episode 2 lands
    No crafting

Maybe like monthly schedules since you cannot stick to quartely schedules

Dhanas, Phoenix0117, Xandra7 and 5 others like this.
  2. Arcanoxer

Arcanoxer Avatar

3. Astirian

Astirian Avatar

I'm just perplexed as to why the UI Windows still reset seemingly randomly, given all the polish work going into the UI...

Cordelayne and Alioth like this.
  4. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

The quarterly schedule is an estimate not the rule of law. Stuff happens. Priorities change. Stuff gets moved around all the time on an as needed basis. Yes it stinks, people look forward to stuff and get disappointed when it doesn't happen as expected but it can't always be helped. The posted schedule is only a reflection of current plans at that time.

5. Jayfire

Jayfire Avatar

Bowen Bloodgood
    I understand this but it seems that crafting never gets what they say is coming and it never comes around... now if you would like i can go through the last 8 quarterly updates and show you were they did not do the crafting thing they said and that it never got picked up. Priorities are anything but crafting i feel like they feel its so low that it is always the first thing to get dumped and it never comes back around. I am not exaggerating i can take the time to spell it out for you all. This was not a aww this one time it didnt happen i have been around since kickstarter and played since persistance i know exactly what i'm talking about and have put in over 2000 hours into this game. Please Port do some damn crafting updates for once!

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You mean like when they implemented enchanting and masterworking or when they made enchant/masterwork failures only reduce durability instead of destroying the item?

Bowen Bloodgood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.