Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Graphic settings

Discussion in 'Release 66 Feedback' started by Feeyo, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

Hi,

Some feedback about release note screenshot, and new player graphic settings.
    • I would recommend toning down the color settings, the default colors are too over saturated. Set the default to a bit more natural setting.
    • Put the default graphics settings to Max settings. Show the new players how beautiful the graphics are from the start. If they have problems with performance, they will tone it down anyhow.
    • Or use some automated algo to generate graphics settings based on hardware settings.
    • For the devs, if posting screenshots on releases or any official post use max settings, more natural colors and use AA and AF max settings on the GPU driver control panel please. I have been reading some comments outside of this forum that the graphics are horrible...
    Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for reading.

Gia2, Jaesun, Rinaldi and 1 other person like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Yes please. Here's where I have to set my brightness and saturation just for the game to be tolerable:

[​IMG]

Also, while you're at it, here's where I have to set my mouselook sensitivity and it's still a bit too sensitive:

[​IMG]

Jaesun, Rinaldi and Feeyo like this.
  3. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

Agree Too much red hue and saturation all over. Should really need a repass :)

Feeyo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.