Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Move with W, A, S and D keys stays in log

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by rebbieforever, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebbieforever

rebbieforever Avatar

06/02/2019 02:40
    Title: Move with W, A, S and D keys task stays in log despite you do what it said - it stays even after you move to outskirts
    Reproduction Rate: Only tried making a new char(alt) today (max height if it matters)
    Blocker?
    Details: When battle of solace scene started I took a few steps behind first to look the stonehendge behind me and got a message I should go another direction so I started first doing the movement task but it didn't complete and stayed there. Finally completed the scene, passed to outskirts and the task was still there in my log
    Steps to Reproduce: Start a new char and play normally battle for Solace after first going behind you some steps
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) G4900 CPU @ 3.10GHz (2) System RAM: 7850
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 610 GPU RAM: 2090
    SotA.Win.64.984.Date.05.31.19
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (-98.9, -2.8, -48.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDRfMDF8fCgtOTguODc3LCAtMi43NjUsIC00OC40OTkpfCgwLCAwLjAwNCwgMCwgMSl8Mi41MjAzMTl8MTYuNzQ5MjR8Mi41MTUxMjI=

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

@rebbieforever I saw that happening and have already put in a fix. Sorry about that!

When the fix goes live in an upcoming update, anyone who still has this task will either see it automatically go away or they can go to the Battle of Solace Bridge, Solace Bridge Outskirts, or Soltown and it should move off your active task list.

rebbieforever likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.