Weekly Tavern Night

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Rogosh of the Zog Cabal, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Rogosh of the Zog Cabal Avatar

Tonight was great! I've never seen so many folks in Jaanaford at one time as I did tonight. There was a lot of good role play going on, people dancing, playing music and having a blast. I would again like to thank @Mhtic and @Fionwyn Wyldemane for their generation prize donations, with out good folks like them supporting me The Dice is Right would have never picked up and taken off. I really really enjoy having all of you here on Tuesday nights and being able to serve you all nice frothy beverages. Thank you again to everyone coming out and having fun. Next week we will be in Falling Waters Fortress and it will without a doubt be a hoot!

Thank you to everyone who makes this possible, I love it, and I love the SOTA Community, thank you all! I'd also like to thank @Phamyns @Lazarus Long w/NBNN and Avatars Radio for all the media support that I have received. I appreciate all the streamers that have pluged me as well as @Elgarion who keeps a banner up with info for Tavern Tuesday up on there. Much Love to all of you guys!

(If you would like to donate any prizes to be given out during the Dice is Right, during Tavern Tuesday, you can send a mail to Rogosh or if you would like to have your Tavern featured on a Tavern Tuesday please feel free to send me a message on discord @Elijah#9780 . Thank you in advance.)

2. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

[​IMG]
    Thank you Elijah! the bonfire was a great hit!
    it was wonderful to see all the folks pile in and have fun!
    Was definitely nice to see more new faces, and we miss those who couldn't be there and hope you can join us again soon!

3. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Ladies and gentlemen, Novians of all ages and sizes. Hear ye, hear ye! This Tuesday, the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we will be in Falling Waters Fortress at the Hall of the Drunk Elders. Stop by, visit, drink, sing, dance, visit, drink... Did I mention drink? You will surely have a good time and forget about your worries and your cares, for at least one night.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Tavern Tuesday was a blast last night. There were a lot of good rp developments that happened as well as just a fun time. Thank you to everyone who showed up and supported us. Many thank yous. I will let you all know by Sunday where the next venue will be. It may be at Rift's End at the Evil Eye Tavern, but nothing is set in stone yet. Cheers friends!

Sonja, Ostvel and Boris Mondragon like this.
  5. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

"Hail stranger. It is I, Elijah, Travelling Barkeep of the Zog Cabal. This Tuesday we will be going back to where it all started... Back to Blackstone Gate and the Staggered Hag Inn. The Staggered Hag Inn has many creature comforts, stop by and stay as long as you would like. Come Tuesday and have a drink on us, share a tale, a pipe, a dance, or a song. It doesn't matter. We will be opening the doors at 8pm NBT, stay as late as you like. Or even take a room for the night." The young man with braided hair grins and then fades into the crowd.
    (Blackstone Gate is nested in Resolute via a hot air balloon)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  6. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

I'd like to thank everyone who came out tonight and made it possible. I'd also like to thank @Fionwyn Wyldemane and @Mhtic again for the prizes they donated. There was a lot of good rp that happened tonight and it was fun. Next week we will be at Bear Tavern I believe. It should be a good one. They sure have a nice one there.

Sonja, Sentinel2 and Boris Mondragon like this.
  7. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

There will not be a Tavern Tuesday this week, my motherboard kicked the bucket, I bought a new one and put it on rush delivery.

CatherineRose and Jaesun like this.
  8. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

"I hope you did not think I forgot about you. I'm back and better than ever! So come on down to the Lock Lake Tavern this Tuesday in Blackrock Cove and let's throw back some ale like it's 1592! We have ale, we have spirits, we have beer, and we have wine, and as always 'Drinks are on me!'"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ostvel, Lily Byrd and Jaesun like this.
  9. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

"Hail ole friends! This Tuesday we will be visiting the Golden Dragon Inn in Elementum. Stop by and share a song, or a tale of valor, or the latest news of the land. The one thing's for sure this Tuesday is that drinks are on me. So stop in, have a pint and take a load off!"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sentinel2, Ostvel and Jaesun like this.
  10. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

"Friends! Follow me this week as we go to Dirty Liquor. The town is quite accommodating to those in need of a frothy mug. So stop by and play a tune, share a tale, or recite some poetry, and don't forget, drinks are on me!"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Tavern Night tonight is temporarily postponed. I'm going through some things that I'm not ready to talk about, and hope to have it back on in a night or two, or maybe just next week entirely.

12. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Hang in there Rogosh. <3

13. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Tavern Night until further notice is cancelled. I'm going to be having major back surgery on the 12th of August a Spinal fusion surgery of l4-l5-s1.

I've been off work since February dealing with this and I need to prepare myself mentally for this.

14. Drya

Drya Avatar

I miss Tavern Tuesday and my friend, Elijah. Prayers for a good outcome and to see you back with us again soon. You are missed!

Ostvel and Fionwyn Wyldemane like this.
  15. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I miss it too. Is there any way to keep it going while he is away taking care of his health?

Drya and Ostvel like this.
  16. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Best wishes for a speedy recovery @Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

I don't see why he'd have an issue with someone carrying the torch until he returns :)

Drya, Ostvel, Sentinel2 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Best of recovery and best of good thought to everyone on your surgical team and recovery team and to you.

Rogosh/Elijah did amazing work to carry the tavern gathering tradition on.

The main mentality to make it happen is to just be a good host and facility coordinator and the drive to keep it going weekly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.