1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS 35.000 COTOs 250$ PP

Discussion in 'Commodities (WTS/WTB COTOs, Resources, Components)' started by Bumblebee, Jun 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Avatar

hit me on P.M.

2. mystarr

mystarr Avatar

I would be hesitant to buy from someone with:
    • zero references on their profile
    • on an account that is less than 2 months old
    • this is the first post from this account
    Buyer beware and maybe use a go between or do small incremental transactions instead of $250

3. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Avatar

sorry but i am not often using forums. and of course i can sell small amounts as well.

4. Pavlitto

Pavlitto Avatar

5. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Avatar

6. belijaal

belijaal Avatar

@Bumblebee

Am besten erstellst du gleich ein neues Forumkonto, du lächerlicher Trottel. Ich würde dir auch raten, dein erbärmliches Englisch zu verbessern. Es würde deinen Betrugsversuchen sicher zugutekommen, wenn du nicht mehr wie ein minderbemittelter deutscher Depp klingst.

Girlsname likes this.
  7. tyorl999

tyorl999 Avatar

@Pavlitto ; @belijaal pls calm down.

1.) who knows if @Bumblebee is the same person as the other scammer

2.) I am german too, and I know that my english isn´t perfect, too, but I try my best to use it on the best way I can ..so perhaps @Bumblebee try his best, too

its a better way like @mystarr did it with a tip how it works better to sell Cotos and dont blame a new seller

Every potential buyer has the option using a trusted trader making the deal with new sellers

8. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Avatar

@belijaal first of all i am not german. and we are not writing essay here. english languge is not my mother language. i am just trying to explain myself. keep your hatred for yourself. i don't know how to report this two guy, i wish mods are checking this posts.

9. Admiralloyd

Admiralloyd Avatar

Put screen with your character stats lvl (ad\craft)
    6.3kk or 35k not real farm from your game play time.

This will help your buyers. And players who are better known in RMT trust to you.
    But i keep say, 2 mounth to farm (non stop) if you "New" in game. This is not real recive 6.3kk (35k coto)

To many scamers we see after 1 year play.

10. belijaal

belijaal Avatar

You're trying to explain yourself. That's good! Why don't you start by telling people your in game name and how you acquired the 35000 Cotos, if they even exist. You said you're not german but you obviously understood enough of my post to see the "hatred". Maybe you google-translated it or you are just full of ****.

"..are you blind or what?" sounds like you translated it directly from the german sentence "...bist du blind, oder was?". I also suspect a connection to the Reeperbahn discord account which was involved in scamming @Sea Bear and others.

11. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Avatar

you are seems like paranioac mate. my advice is go to doctor. i can give my cotos to trustable ppl like first cotos, after money as well. but you idiots kill my thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.