Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

FireBall

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Hsitirb, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

This may or may not be a programing issue.
    I am trying to level up fireball and I'm starting to get frustrated with what is going on. It is in my combat bar right next to meteor shower. 3/4 of the time I click on fireball the game acts like I targeted behind me where ever the fireball glyph is on the bar. That's the frustrating part. The times the game allows me to target where I want to cast the spell I have a high fizzle rate. So leveling up is much slower than I think it should be.
    The reason I mentioned meteor shower is I don't have that problem with this spell. I click on the glyph and I can target where i want to cast. I've moved both glyphs all up and down the combat bar and location makes no difference. Is there a timing or sensitive issue with the mouse or am I doing something else wrong that I don't know about?
    Thanks for any suggestions and Viva Lord British

06/09/2019 11:04
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32647
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 GPU RAM: 8289
    SotA.Win.64.991.Date.06.07.19
    Area: VertasPass
    Area Display Name: Vertas Pass
    Loc: (265.6, 13.4, 134.1)
    Debug: VmVydGFzUGFzc3x8KDI2NS41ODQsIDEzLjM5NSwgMTM0LjEzNyl8KDAsIDAuMDY3LCAwLCAtMC45OTgpfDYxMC44MTAzfDQyLjM4Njc1fDE4

2. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

Someone suggested using the keyboard. That is allowing me to target every time I try and cast the spell. Don't normally use keyboard in combat like that but it is a work around.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

yeah I use the keyboard. I put the mouse pointer where i want the fireball to land, hit the number key for the fireball, and then quickly left click the mouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.