Things I would like to see for R67 if possible.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mac2, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

3 things that bother me a bit right now are not being able to set roll for loot to 1. The attenuation symbol disappearing before you are really unattenuated. Being able to buy more then 1000 regs and seeds at a time. These are not huge deals for me, but it would be nice to see.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  2. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

Repair locked gear

3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

OH ya totally that one too.

4. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

Well I guess the devs might say „this should be solvable among the avatars“. E.g. someone selling seeds in k-packs by adding some small running charges to the sale price. I know that this kind of seed selling is offered in some PoTs where no seed selling NPC are available.
    Actually talking multiple times with the NPC isn’t that a big deal but of course it would be nice if we you could buy larger packages at NPCs.
    Maybe these “small” numbers are even a remnant of the idea to create dynamic market for NPCs. I think in the beginning there were some ideas to e.g. if in a region a set number of items are sold the price is rising to create a need to move around trying to find a cheaper NPC sale in another town or that NPC could run out of stock with smaller and smaller sale numbers if avatars continuously clear the NPC store.

I would prefer to finally see adjustability for buying and selling stuff at vendors. If I just need 23 timber to craft something I still need to buy the 500 timber pack as vendor packages are fixed and not dynamic like the NPC sales. Similar it is with selling stuff as no vendor wants to have 57 iron ore instead you have to collect 1000 to finally sell the items. These numbers might be good for a small number of avatars but I guess for most this annoying...and just a few avatars take on the burden of putting several small packages on sale.

5. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

1) More new artefacts (non-taming).

2)Groups of Parties (delayed from R66).

R/Boris/El Pirata

6. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Crafting Specialization... PLEASE

7. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

Also include cursed artifacts. Forcing you on a quest to get rid of it :D

8. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

End attenuation by the hour and make it max xp per day then attenuate for a day. I cannot play but a few rare hours and hate when I get attenuated and feel like I am not able to keep playing on the precious few hours I can.

Pifester, Time Lord, Mac2 and 6 others like this.
  9. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Sorry if you got a few pings, but YES! I had to like this several times just to feel like I gave it enough love. This is really a good direction! Limit exp gain to 24M per day and you've got yourself a formula that works for those playing the equivalent of two jobs per day, but let the ones who play just a few hours, their few hours of game time!

Dhanas and Boris Mondragon like this.
  10. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

No thanks. I don't want the entire next day shot.

11. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

Yes pls, the waiting time between attenuation goes away is a pain, if I want to grind i want to grind 1 or 2 h no stop and then do something else. Attenuation force ppl to spend all their day grinding with the ripetitive and boring cicle 15 min play, 45 min of waiting attenuation.

Gia2, Boris Mondragon, Mac2 and 2 others like this.
  12. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

The idea I like, but 24 mil for the whole day I think is too much. Folks who live to grind and hate waiting will still end up waiting, just longer, and I don't think many folks grind for 24 hours straight now.

You'll see a rapid increase in top end normal in just a couple of months I think, and everyon leveling at the same rate as a hardcore yolo 24/7 grinder.

But I like the idea and if it's implemented I think the average grinding-time should be the target instead, which is probly more along the liens of 4 to 5 hours or something.

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  13. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I think there is also this false idea that you should just stop once you are being attenuated. You are still collecting experience, just not at the rate you were before. The point of attenuation is to hold you to a maximum hourly average and I bet that if you compared stopping once you're being attenuated with not stopping, you'll probably earn more experience over a long period if you simply just continue.

14. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

If you hit 1.3 mil in like 30 minutes, you pretty much have to stop. Sara was soo attenuated one time he got like 800 exp from a dragon LOL. I think it was 800.

15. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

If you dont stop, you will end up getting 1 mil per hour for hour 1-2 and from then on. Now, when I do stop at 1.2-1.3 mil and then start 1 hour and 5 minutes after I started the last time, I can get 1.2-1.3 mil every 65 minutes.

16. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

QA notes are up. Not only is it not mentioned, but they crossed out adding the gm crafting effects. So looks like they are planning to add those in before they do spec.... yay :(

King Robert and Boris Mondragon like this.
  17. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Ya, not super excited this release. Oh well

Dhanas and Boris Mondragon like this.
  18. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

But hey, we get another LB cake. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

19. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

Big hitter the Lama. Long.

Time Lord likes this.
  20. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Not only did they not deliver on what they had already delayed, but they even delayed what caused the delay. Just wait for patch notes of R68 saying Crafting is no longer in the game ffs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.