Doored walls and rooms?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vallin Tregres, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Are there any craftable structures with doors? Wanting to turn my dungeon into guest rooms, but my options are very limited in terms of doors unless I want to bar off the rooms with tavern bar doors or use prison cells. Too bad Fences can't be used indoors or I'd have plenty of options. Greenhouse is too large for all but a few rooms. The small adobe houses from the Star Wars event work pretty well, but that was for an event only.

There's no dungeon rooms that have doors on them other than prison cells, are there?

Sentinel2 and Ataniiq like this.
  2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

I don’t think so but @Tazar would know for sure .. either way that’s a great idea

3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Yeah I am still waiting on Doors and hidden passages to come out for same reason. want to make locked rooms etc.

4. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Dungeon Doors would be a nice addition. Square or Round walls with different styles of Door designed to be placed in Dungeon hallways that either act as a normal door OR require a key that can be placed in your Dungeon.

5. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

There are not any with doors yet. You *might* be able to figure out a way to use the crafted wooden wall segments with permissions settings so that the tenant can drop the wall in place to block the entrance, then pick it up when they want access... but that would be awkward. Hopefully more options coming soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.