1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

An easier way to dye clothing.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Icetears, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icetears

Icetears Avatar

So, a few months ago, I was playing Sota, and I had enough blue dye to dye a full set of fortified cotton armor. You know how persnickety the dyeing function is. You have to drag the dye onto the clothing you want dyed. When I tried this, all of my dye disappeared. Inspired by this, I decided to make this thread. I request that if you double click on a dye, a menu will appear showing all the items that you can dye. Then you click to the desired item that you want to dye, opening up the dyeing options menu.

Edit: So apparently, I found my blue dye that I lost. It was in my inventory the whole time. Ho, boy, why didn’t I even think of searching “blue” in the inventory. Yeah, I have no use for it now since I already crafted the new dye, but still. #makedyeinggreat

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    Gravidy and Bedawyn like this.
  2. Ataniiq

Ataniiq Avatar

Did you ever get your dye back?

3. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

And please kill those messages about "Such and Such can't be dyed" when the player wasn't TRYING to dye something, just move the dye to another window.

liz_the_wiz likes this.
  4. Icetears

Icetears Avatar

Yeah, after multiple backbreaking hours of harvesting maple trees. Also, the drop rate of a maple tree giving out maple bark is low.

Edit: See original post

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    Ataniiq likes this.
  5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

6. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

I think there are a few things that act funny when in stacks, such as in the tutorial/starting zone there are a few quivers of arrows, if you double click to use it, it acts like theres only one... Its been reported as a bug, but I think there are a few things like that left that occasionally take a stack and somethings treat it as a single item

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.