1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Player Dungeon Music

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Scraps MacMutt, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scraps MacMutt

Scraps MacMutt Avatar

Is there a way to change the music played in player-made dungeons? If not, please add a way for us to change the music when we're in our dungeons and the pre-made dungeons that come with the crown shop entrances. All I can hear is the music I set up for my PoT, which is very beautiful and well suited for my town but it definitely clashes with the menacing vibe I'm trying to create for my dungeon.

I tried placing a second Broadcast Automated Phonograph in my dungeon to see if it would override my town soundtrack but the game won't let me place a second phonograph. Perhaps you could let dungeon owners place a phonograph or other device which would allow us to set the musical theme for our dungeons and override the town music. If anyone knows of an existing way to do this please let me know.

2. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

3. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

As it is a private space that can be public and players have a choice to enter it then i really hope we can add our own music to a playlist. Ideally we should be able to initiate music and other sfx dependant on rules.

ie: Initial music, changing to something when player moves into new areas, spawns mobs, opens new areas....etc

4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.