1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

UPDATED: Customer Support and Shipping Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chris, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Not necessary to have personal information given out to fill a box.
    Chris only needs to hand out a list with
    10x Duke boxes
    20x Collector boxes

Addressing could be made later by him ;)

However: Maybe also a good idea to invite all developers for a meeting and pizza and also to finish the rest of the boxes :)

2. Cormac MacArt

Cormac MacArt Avatar

I feel for His having to deal with the family stuff its never fun to do so .

BUTTT AND ITS A big one how many years has he had to get the product signed its not like this is 5 years ago he collected pay from the project went to lots of fan events to get the warm fuzzies of his loving groupies on the projects dime . If I had preformed so poorly at my job would have been shown the door very quickly . LOL I sat and watched Dale Jr of NASCAR fame sit an sign several hundreds assorted collectables yes it was boring for him but he was paid by the assorted companies so did his job .

3. UnionJill

UnionJill Avatar

@majoria70 Let me ask you this, Did you receive your box of physical goods already and in a timely manner? If yes, then you have NO IDEA how incredibly frustrating it is to be told to "watch the streams and catch Chris there" or " Log in game and make a mailbox and mail Chris your information" .. All the while you hear people who ordered from AMAZON last week and got their boxes. This is BS and a lack of customer service for those who, like myself (Joined:Feb 19, 2014), have backed for many years and are still waiting. I have no interest in logging in game to have Chris send me my box. I work for a living and can't and won't be on a stream to beg Chris to send my box. I am not going to BEG! I will however... take legal actions for reimbursement of my Lord pledge.. They can have my account and all the "digital" crap back.. I want my money or my rewards that I am rightfully owed.

The more and more that this continues, it feels more and more like Star Citizen... give just enough to shut some people up.

4. Fikule

Fikule Avatar

Still waiting on my box. My main concern is that it may end up getting mailed to my old address (which I updated to my new address on my account a year ago)
    [​IMG]

5. xenonmb

xenonmb Avatar

also didn't get anything yet :(

6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

1. What are you waiting to receive?
    2. Have you logged into the https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/ click on Account and verified your shipping address is correct?
    3. Have you contacted
    support@portalarium.com and received a ticket number? If you have not, write them again.

Cordelayne likes this.
  7. Lightning2

Lightning2 Avatar

Still not received my 2 collector's box yet. It has been 6+ months and would like to check here to ensure I didn't miss anything.

- Verified account and verified shipping address (& shipping ticket) for 10+ times.
    - Contacted support@portalarium.com for 3 times and no response.
    - Contacted Chris few weeks ago in PM and no response yet.

@Chris could you please help on this?

Thanks.

8. xenonmb

xenonmb Avatar

1. i have no idea o_O i pledged collector level in 2014 so whatever is included there.
    2. sure
    3. i'll try that again

Jaesun likes this.
  9. Ultima Codex

Ultima Codex Avatar

I'm at Knight level. Backed at a lower tier on Kickstarter, topped up to Knight some years ago.

Still waiting on physical rewards. I've emailed support. I've verified my shipping details. I've paid the extra shipping fee (this back in October; was personally encouraged to do so by Lord British!), and since then there's been nothing to show for it. I've done everything we've all been told we need to do to receive our due rewards...and I've received nothing.

Happily, a fellow UDIC member sent me a SotA box purchased via Amazon. But it's beyond disappointing that there's been nothing from Portalarium.

Xandra7, Gorthyn, Cordelayne and 3 others like this.
  10. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

@Chris ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ look at the quote

Cordelayne and Montaigne like this.
  11. evillego6

evillego6 Avatar

Just an FYI, after reading your post I also contacted them regarding your physical rewards not being delivered. That was April 29.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Cordelayne likes this.
  12. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

I have not received my boxes or any notifications... yet.

Cypher Black
    Captain Zork

Xandra7 and Cordelayne like this.
  13. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

Thank you everyone for your patience and please once again accept our deepest apologies for the horrible delays in getting the last of the pledge rewards delivered. Tens of thousands of you successfully got your boxes in the first couple of rounds but between the manufacturer incorrectly delivering packages, bugs in the address confirmation code, another former team member having to suddenly depart with back issues, and other problems there are still a few of you who are still owed your boxes. Fortunately this week the entire team got together and sent out all of the remaining boxes (that we had accurate information for)! You should receive your box in the next couple of weeks.

If you have not received your box by August 16 please message support@portalarium.com and we will figure out what the few remaining issues are. Please note that we do not have the bandwidth to reply to all of the customer support messages and that is why we have not sent out notices to those of you who messaged us already. Your notification will be the arrival of your boxes. Also note if you got a notification from "Lemonade Couture" about in incoming package that's from us (it's Chris's wife's clothing company and we are using her shipping account).

Unfortunately we do not yet have an update on the physical book reward. We are still trying to work out something with the publisher. As noted in previous posts as soon as we have an update we will provide one.

Also please note there are multiple threads on the forums about the box topic which makes it difficult to track where the actual issues are (and technically multi-posting is against community policy). So I'm going to close those other threads and point folks to this thread so we can consolidate feedback. Also note that repeated posting of memes and other unhelpful items will begin to be moderated. We understand everyone's frustration but fanning the flames helps no one.

Once again we are sorry for the delay but we should have this straightened out soon.

Here are some pictures of the team boxing effort:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. dayero

dayero Avatar

I got my rewards a year ago, but i just wanted to say that's a very nice kitchen table.
    Also GJ with the communication (yeah, even the non-update on the books) :)

15. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

That is a cool table! I want a table like that! :)

I did get a notification but thought it was probably spam and deleted it along with my tracking number. *sigh* But seeing Priority mail labels and knowing that's 2-3 days in any direction (in the States), I shall expect to see my box early next week. :) Horrah!

16. Floors

Floors Avatar

Wow nice kitchen

Bowen Bloodgood likes this.
  17. Blackghost

Blackghost Avatar

We are still trying to work out something with the publisher.

Can you tell me, what is the thing you're trying to do? I think we deserve a bit more.. after 9 months. PLS....

18. Lucius Drake

Lucius Drake Avatar

Never got my Kickstarter collectors box nor a shipping confirmation :(

19. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

As mentioned above please message support@portalarium.com to ensure we have the correct shipping address. Also as mentioned above we will NOT be sending out shipping confirmations.

20. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

:) Mojito was helping too :)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.