Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Stray Something Outside the Inn 65344

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Bedawyn, Jul 5, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

07/05/2019 22:17
    Title: Stray Something Outside the Inn
    Reproduction Rate: First time I've seen it, but it's not an in-your-face location
    Blocker? No

Details: Not sure what this is, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be there. Something
    fabric-y, at ground level, sticking out of the side of the inn. I've got a good screenshot, but can't figure how to upload it here without having a website to link to. But it should be pretty obvious if you go to the location coordinates.

Steps to Reproduce: Go to the south side of the Soltown Inn, face west and look down.

SotA.Win.64.1005.Date.07.03.19
    Area: Novia_R1_City_Soltown
    Area Display Name: Soltown
    Loc: (-6.4, 26.8, 18.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9Tb2x0b3dufHwoLTYuMzY1LCAyNi44MjIsIDE4LjE4OSl8KDAsIC0wLjQ4NSwgMCwgMC44NzQpfDEzMzQuNjAyfDI1LjI4ODg0fDEuMjU=

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

good catch. that looks like the corner of a piece of fabric.

(the debug info after the coordinates includes your location and the camera position, direction, and zoom length, so a dev copying it in can see exactly what you're looking at.)

Bedawyn likes this.
  3. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Thanks, I'd been wondering about that string of gibberish. Guess I should probably be better in future about making sure I'm looking in the right direction when I hit Bug Report. :)

Yeah, I thought it was fabric, but couldn't find anything inside the inn that might be poking out. I'm guessing it was accidentally shrunk, so that is the whole thing. Kinda pretty looking, if it were inside used as a sampler or doily or something.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i think it's full size, but under the floor. the floor is a bit raised in that building.

Bedawyn likes this.
  5. Vas Corp Por

Vas Corp Por Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

SOTA-65344
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.