Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Rustic 3-Story Village Water Home and accompanying lot have disappeared

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by MelfromHell, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelfromHell

MelfromHell Avatar

07/26/2019 21:11
    Title: Rustic 3-story village water home and village water deed missing
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Yesterday afternoon (7/25) I placed a Rustic 3-Story Village Water Home in Stormsong Vale. I didn't deco it, save placing a couple of potted palm trees outside on the pier beside it.

After the fishing tourney, I trotted over there to plunk down my catch to find it was missing. In the Lot Deed UI, the deed still shows up as being placed, but if I talk to the town crier, he only shows that I have two lots placed in Stormsong. Even though I put 10K towards the taxes, I still had to pay 500g today, despite the house missing.

I cannot find the lot deed, the house or the trees in my bank or on my main character, who placed them.

We were wondering what would happen if Church evicted me, but I thought we should wait until someone saw this. :)
    Steps to Reproduce: unknown. I no longer have a water lot deed to test this with. :)
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz (12) System RAM: 65426
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.1019.Date.07.26.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01a_template/Stormsong Vale
    Area Display Name: Stormsong Vale
    Loc: (458.4, 36.1, 522.6)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxTdG9ybXNvbmcgVmFsZXwoNDU4LjQxNiwgMzYuMDU1LCA1MjIuNTUyKXwoMCwgLTAuMzczLCAwLCAwLjkyOCl8LTQ1LjU4NTk3fDIwLjU3NjUzfDEuMjU=

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

MelfromHell and Jaesun like this.
  3. MelfromHell

MelfromHell Avatar

Yes. It was placed down just prior to claiming it.

I'm trying to remember if an update slipped in yesterday after I placed it, but I don't think so.

Also, to be clear, the house was there, I was able to access it, prior to the update on 7/26.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  4. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hello! I looked into this issue, and at the specified location I do see a Rustic 3-Story Village Water Home owned by your account, MelfromHell. Are you still not seeing it there?

5. MelfromHell

MelfromHell Avatar

It wasn't there this morning. I can get back in shortly and take a look. :)

6. MelfromHell

MelfromHell Avatar

It is not there. I even had two guildies look with me and it wasn't there.

[​IMG]

Jaesun likes this.
  7. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

What we saw today: teleporting to the coordinates provided goes to an spot in the middle of the water. Teleporting the lot deed's position takes us to the front of your house.
    Now when I tried this a few minutes ago, it looks like the deed is no longer bound.
    If this issue should occur again, please repost. Also, please also use the /bug command as you did in the original post.

8. MelfromHell

MelfromHell Avatar

What version of the game are you testing this in? It is most certainly not in the publicly released version of the game.

Please look at the listing in the Lot Deeds. You will find that I have three lots in Stormsong, including one that I renamed to Rustic 3Story House. I currently owe 500g for this property, despite it not being anywhere to be found in Stormsong. I cannot place or move any other properties without first paying that 500g, each and every day.

Please look at the list of Stormsong Vale Lots on the right. It shows that I only have TWO lots in town - a Row and a Village...NOT a Water Village. I never unclaimed this lot. I specifically asked the owner of the POT to not evict me from this lot, because I feel this is something that needs to be investigated.

If I walk onto the lot, I get the opportunity to claim the lot and a "Lot access limited while decorations load" message appears, yet nothing ever loads.

Neither the house nor the village water lot deed are in my inventory or bank.

If a dev would like to join me so I can show you exactly where I am, I would gladly meet you in game. My IGN is Gwenllian.

[​IMG]
    07/28/2019 08:16
    Title: Missing house and water lot deed.
    Reproduction Rate: ?
    Blocker? N
    Details: Rustic three-story house and village water lot deed are missing. My Lot Deeds UI shows I still have the lot claimed and I am being billed 500g per day for a non-existent house. The town crier does not show that I have this lot claimed, yet every time I go to the location listed below, there is nothing there.

I am missing both the deed and the house.

Steps to Reproduce: ?
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz (12) System RAM: 65426
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.1019.Date.07.26.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01a_template/Stormsong Vale
    Area Display Name: Stormsong Vale
    Loc: (458.8, 36.1, 523.3)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxTdG9ybXNvbmcgVmFsZXwoNDU4Ljc3MiwgMzYuMDU1LCA1MjMuMzM5KXwoMCwgLTAuMzkxLCAwLCAwLjkyKXwtNDEuMjkyMDZ8MTMuNzE4NjN8MS4yNQ==

9. Lord Subtleton

Ok, definitely sounds like something fishy is going on. (pardon the pun.) Thanks for the additional info. Will look into this further.

EDIT: Reproduced, though haven't determined the cause yet. This is issue #65430.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    Jaesun and MelfromHell like this.
  10. Lord Subtleton

@MelfromHell Good news! @BurningToad figured it out what I did wrong. Problem has now been corrected. Thanks for your patience.

MelfromHell, Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
  11. MelfromHell

MelfromHell Avatar

Thank you! It's there! :D

12. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

By the way, is that Lord British selling ducks?

13. MelfromHell

MelfromHell Avatar

We were selling his ducks at an SCA event. Many, many moons ago. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.