Immersive RP location: Helboer in Kahli

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Helvig Ingvildsdottir, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

We have a community heraldry now. Many thanks to Ashyeena!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the kite-shaped black and red battle banner hanging at Tyr's Hall's gate and above Tyr's shrine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  2. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Since Helboer has a recent vacancy (row lot), as well as a new inn basement, please have a look at this post where we are looking for new residents.

Fei Akhart and Fionwyn Wyldemane like this.
  3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Beautiful and creative Heraldry!!!

4. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

Any one still around here?

Fei Akhart and .dao. like this.
  5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

My town has gone quite dormant, sorry. I haven't had much time to work on it or recruit. In fact, I really just use it for helping me do CS tickets and screenshots for store stuff, hehe. There are some great towns and guilds out there, however. Please check out these forum rooms:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?forums/player-guilds-groups.45/
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?forums/player-owned-towns.154/

6. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Much can still be done brother; Maybe a large NPC invasion into Helboer to get things going in the right direction again. A while back we had planned the Black Sails to have a war there, then Paxlair and also Malus? When do you and the others push ahead with this ? The ball is in your court and you can count on me to help. Yes i do plan to check out New World yet at no time have I planned to leave Novia behind. Reach out and meet me halfway to see if we can bring some excitement into not only Helboer but also the rest of the Novian Continent. R/Boris/El Pirata.

Aeryk and Thoryk Omara like this.
  7. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I very much appreciate the help, but I really don't have time anymore to support my town. I'd rather you put you focus into guilds/towns that have leaders that are available. Someday perhaps I'll spend some spare time on it again, but alas, having it still brings me joy and it really does help me test a few things being a governor of a town. Thanks for the offer Boris, perhaps in the future I'll take you up on it :)

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  8. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

Im reaching out to you Boris. Im the new owner of Ironhall and have transformed it into a RP land. Id love to work with you and make some excitement. Im reachable on Discord as well - Jovien/Thoryk#8146

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.