Apparently I like the new crafting changes cause

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lace, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Depends. For personal use, I haven't worried too much about final durability, if I get the stats I want. But I usually buy my bows from others, and I don't want to spend a bunch of gold on something with really low durability. Also, I find items with low durability don't really sell, unless I sell them for next to nothing.

To be fair, though, it also may not be as bad now. With the odds of getting the stats I want being higher, blowing through a few hundred beetles and actually getting the gear I want might make all the difference in the world.

Jaesun, Sara Dreygon and Cordelayne like this.
  2. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Make that two unhappy cooks!!!

3. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

I can't imagine your friend will be thrilled to learn that cooked dishes have been added to the loot tables. :confused:

I'm glad that the crafters are finally getting back to work. Toil, proletariot! It is your lot! :p

4. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I've suggested before, to combine low level foods to create a better higher level food... think of reheating your leftovers and adding other ingredients to improve the original item! Similar to the tiered artifact system perhaps...

majoria70 and Vladamir Begemot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.