Avatars Radio - Radio of the Avatars

Discussion in 'Player Radio Stations' started by Amber Raine, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

I am excited to hear that your medical team have found a procedure that will make your life better. I know from my own experience that recovery can take some time and can be difficult. It is worth it though, wishing you the best and a speedy recovery!

Avatars Radio has been great! It has been fun in-game and all the events that you ran for our community were memorable!

Thank you from all of us at Element Zero!

2. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Thank you Amber for your huge contribution to this game over all these years.

Your fellow ambassador and friend wish you a full recovery soon! *hugs

3. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

Sending positive thoughts and vibes your way Amber. Wish you well for the surgery and recovery

<3

4. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

oh so sad to see this and hope you have a speedy recovery /hugs

5. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

Amber,
    Thank you for your wonderful contributions to the community, especially your insightful sermons for Church of the Darkstarr.
    I am looking forward to your return to the game!
    I wish you all the best, and wish you a speedy recovery.

6. Nighttempest

Nighttempest Avatar

I'm saddened to hear that Avatar's Radio is coming to a close. I am however excited that you will finally be getting the much deserved surgery you need and although a long recovery I am sure it will benefit your life greatly. Your happiness and health is foremost and I want to thank you for everything you've done for Avatar's Radio and the community at Shroud of the Avatar. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery and hope to see you again soon in game.

7. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Best wishes @Amber Raine . It is an honor to have shared many moments together with you in SotA.

8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Best wishes to you @Amber Raine. I wish you a speedy recovery and all that is possible.

[​IMG]

9. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Amber Raine it is with a grateful heart that I say "thank you" . There are not enough words strong enough to say how much you and the AR has meant to me and to this community.

It has been like a backbone of our body. You and the radio will be missed.

When the struggle is overwhelming hear our voices as we wish you strength. When you come to a place that you wonder if you can really make it through the day feel our arms holding you up. When you find joy when you come to the place of feeling better look into our faces and see all your friends smile. Please remember and know we care for you Amber.

10. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

It's been a while, but I had to poke my head in to wish you well Amber and say thanks for all you've done. I hope Avatar's Radio continues to have some kind of recognition in-game for all it's added (memorial radio tower, NPC who talks about it, hint, hint). And who knows where the future winds of chaos will blow...

Wishing you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

11. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Best wishes for your speedy recovery, Amber!

12. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Special shoutout to all the listeners during the 10.5 hours I was on the air last night for my last "The Beat of Novia" show for a long, long time. THANK YOU for all the support. I reached my goal of saying good morning to @Chris and finally, EU listeners were able to join us for some fun!

Working at AR has been a wild ride and I'll miss you all.

[​IMG]

13. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I second that emotion from @Alleine Dragonfyre . Deep and abiding thanks for every listener who tuned in to Avatars Radio over the years. It's really wonderful to play music, even better when you have listeners!! LOL! <3

14. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

To Amber and All the AR DJs,

Amber, best wishes and hopes your surgery will improve your health and quality of life. We will miss you!

Amber and all the AR DJs, thank you for all you've done to enrich my SoTA experience. I've been listening to AR since coming to this land so many years ago and will miss it, and all of you.

15. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

All I know to say is Amber you and Oak have made the years I have been involved in Shroud a much better place. I look forward to getting to watching you stream and listening to AR back.

16. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Thank you to everyone who has had a part in listening to our shows, presented our shows and has supported Amber and Avatars Radio.

We wish Amber a quick, yet complete recovery on what her medical treatment brings and we all have her in the best of thoughts and hearts.

This is not a farewell, but a, we will see you all soon — regardless of the format we are heard and seen in. My own trip has been chaotic and somewhat styled with levity. Thank you again for All the support.

17. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

18. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

Reminder of who currently has volunteered to host release parties. If you cannot host or do not want to host please let us know so we can work with the community to find another host or at least notify the governor of your town as they may still want to host. With Avatars Radio on life support until Amber's return we rely on the community to help us with this and stay on top of this schedule. We do not have the bandwidth to find backups. If the host falls through we will just default to the Queen of Chaos in Rift's End or some other location where we don't need to find the host players and make other arrangements. Thank you for understanding.

19. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

UPDATED 2019 SCHEDULE:
    NOTE: I fixed the month for each party. They were correct for the release number but incorrect for when the parties would actually happen.
    • R68 - August 17 - Darkstarr - Rifts End
    • R69 - September 14 -Minerva - Adultima
    • R70 - October - Drake Aedus/Wind Silvermoon - Blue Rose Isle
    • R71 - November - Obsidian Tempest - Rifts End
    • R72 - December - Alleine Dragonfyre - Immortal City
    • R73 - January - Stryker Sparhawk / Lady Addy - White Hart (Abundis)

20. Andreaus Whitefyre

Andreaus Whitefyre Avatar

Greetings Avatars!!! Just a Reminder that WE are still HERE!! However, our Listen link has changed as we are now Virtue Radio, wholly owned and operated by the Former DJ's of Avatars Radio until Amber safely comes back and brings back AR with her, and we can now be reached at http://37.187.108.181.10096

Plug that into your Aetheric Amplifiers

Also, if YOU need a DJ to play at your events, Hit up one of our DJ's!!

Jump into our Discord at https://discord.gg/gbaEzyN and put a message in the Event Planning Thread asking for a DJ and a Time Slot.

When requesting a Time Slot, please check our Calendar first at

https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=Y2VsaXRod3JhaW5lQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ

This will let you know what DJ's are on at what time and if a certain DJ is on in the slot you want, poke them first and see if they can fit your needs as they have the right to keep their time slot if they want. If they can't though they will help you find the DJ that can.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    Numa, Bodhbh Dearg, Asclepius and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.