Dungeon Mobs: Pirates!

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Black Tortoise, Mar 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Can we please have pirate "essence" (ew?) drop soon please, and pirate spawns for dungeons to go with em? I want to make a pirate cove dungeon, and would love to fill it with keelhaulin', scurvy spittin', ale guzzlin' pirates!

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they appear automatically when you have stored enough casks of whiskey down there.

3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

YES this is awesome. If they have to have a human type spawner let it be Pirates. That would be fun.

4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

BUMP

I will not stand for stinking kobolds, grotesque undead, or lumbering trolls in my magical and adventurous pirate lair!

I demand the essenses of pirates, raiders, pilferers, reavers, and scalawags alike to drop upon the relief of their loots. My dungeon years for ales to be drunk and splashed about, lutes to be played poorly, maidens to regret not having listened to their fathers, one-eyed stenches, peg-legged clamorings, and scurvy-mouthed slanders to be shouted!

Yarrrrr!!!!

5. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Months have passed, yet I see no essences dropping from my slain pirate foes. Do the devs not understand how serious this is?! Ive been rampaging around Blood Bay for days now, hoping to start my own pirate dungeon adventure. Im even writing a Novian book to introduce the tales of my pirate den! But how can I WHEN I CANT SPAWN PIRATES YET???

:mad:

6. Bryce Pallaton

Bryce Pallaton Avatar

We'll need an appropriate dungeon room to spawn pirates into. I'm thinking along the lines of the pirate ship in the cave in The Goonies.

Black Tortoise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.