New Artefacts or Updates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boris Mondragon, Aug 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

So there is a new release this upcoming Thursday and I would like to know if we will be seeing any new artis or if any of the current ones are getting an update. Any info from those in the know is appreciated. R/Boris/El Pirata/Black Sails Forever.

2. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

Can someone give me some bullets on the new tiered artifact system? I somehow missed the details on this.

Fenris

3. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

Thanks. I see that you can combine them to up their tier. So if i had 4 wands of undying embers i could combine them into one legendary one. Where would i do that, an alchemy table? Would it require a recipe?

4. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

ahhhhhhhhh. so it's additive. you take 4 common to make 1 uncommon. then 4 uncommons (16 common) to make a rare. etc... No biggie on the wand, i was just using that as an example as it just popped into my head. I have a bunch of artifacts that don't have a designation (i.e. common, uncommon, etc.) Does this make them de facto "common", or not yet updated?

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  5. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

To add to Ravenscar's details about if there are no suffix's it hasn't been updated, when those will be updated, they will start as Uncommon, and a lower tier will have been created as possible drops from that point forward, so if you want to plan ahead, getting 16 of the current versions garantees you a Legendary version when they are upgradeable!

6. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

excellent advice Violette! are the tier advantages listed anywhere? in other words, what are the benefits tier for tier for upgrading?

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  7. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

It really depends on the item, but usually it will boost the benefit of an item without affecting the negative, i.e: Brittle Brawn Uncommon gives +40 STR and -50% HP, the rare version gives +50 STR and -50% HP, The Ring of Lich Kind will bump from +50 attunement to +60. Haven't seen a compilation list except for the Taming Artifacts pendragon has been gathering.

Boris Mondragon and Mishikal like this.
  8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Do common items actually drop? It seems most of the ones we already had became Uncommon, and that's all I've ever gotten as drops, too.

Lokota likes this.
  9. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

They will, mostly from grey bundles

Lokota and Anpu like this.
  10. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

DOH!
    If the old artifacts are converting to uncommon instead of common then I have bought far more of a certain artifact than I need. Sounds like I may finally become a merchant and set up shop.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  11. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

It’s a shame they did not use their heads and reduce the negative in some arties by half for rare and zero for legendary. That would have made the higher two echelons more unique. I hope they get to updating the Swords of Speed soon and add at least 4 new arties each release. R/Boris/El Pirata

12. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Id like to see more enhancements to Crafted stuff to bring it up to par with artifacts

13. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

For anyone who cares: A Rare Wayland's Loop is +7 masterwork. A Legendary Wayland's Loop is +9 masterwork. and exceptional crafting is possible because I crafted one and it had 100 durability.
    Too bad I used the exceptional rare to craft the Legendary to see if it translates the durability over (it does not).

14. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

A frozen year of titans gains +5 attunement per tier, nothing else... pretty bland, would have been great with an ice arrow damage boost or something

Lokota, Dhanas and Rentier like this.
  15. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

AAAAnd now I have a bunch of Wayland's Loops for sale. Enough for someone to create a Legendary version.

16. Lokota

Lokota Avatar

they need to be honest about all this i noticed taming stats on pets have gone down abit plus the stats on most of the portalarium fighters have been raised seems we think we getting some where but in truth we dont just makes us pay more for goods watched aberaga turn an run as i was killing it and it ran like arace horse even with hits from my bow an then it gets full health we dont grin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.