I am disappointed that Calan Caitin's thread was deleted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rinaldi, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

We have about 3 to 12 new posts a day. One volunteer could spend fifteen minutes a day moderating these forums.

2. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

I have not seen it, but if so, it would be a good reason.

Unfortunately writing a text full of -negative- Emotions changes nothing - not for those who feel disappointed, nor others :(
    It's just a kind of expressing -unfulfilled- expectations ... and as Bowen Bloodgood said: that's what we are responsible for
    [at least with 50% - sometimes, people which raise such expectations are responsible, too ;)].

I think, that's one reason, why the quarter updates aren't provided any longer ... every change of planned (not "promised"!) features did always hurt somebodys expectations ...

Besides: To delete the whole thread seems not be a good thing, if there are alot of GOOD comments inside.
    I would suppose to delete these posts - instead of deleting the whole thread.
    It's dissapointing for everybody who took the time to read and to understand what's going on and trying to take part (of course in a good way ;))
    I would say, most people in this forum are trying to talk together in a respectful manner!

Well, if the starting post is the problem itself, it's for sure not easy to decide ...

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Xandra7, Cordelayne and Rinaldi like this.
  3. evillego6

evillego6 Avatar

There are (and have always been) a handful of volunteer mods.

4. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

@Rinaldi

When I click 'Jade Valley and Wizard's Rest' in your profile, is the Jade Valley Chinese restaurant in Vancouver supposed to come up?

5. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

Doesn't matter Rinaldi. My next post is in the Market selling everything. Like I said. I am finished. Chris can delete all my posts if he feels attacked. I'm done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.