Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Free Taxed Merchant disappeared after unclaim (as well as other decos)

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Gia2, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

I'm Writing this Bugreport for Giuseppe Pantano to help with translating process

Title: Merchant and some decorations disappeared once I've unclaimed a lot deed in a pot and choosed to send in bank the whole stuff.
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? YES
    Details: I'm writing this bugreport for Giuseppe Pantano. He unclaimed 2 Lot Deeds in New Heaven and choosed to send in bank the whole stuff. The merchant is still listed in the "LOCATE PLAYER VENDOR ITEMS" menu (with all the things listed in the merchant as well). But the Merchant itself is not in the bank.
    It shows to be in New Heaven, where i don't any lot deed placed at the moment.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12) System RAM: 16314
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU RAM: 4018
    SotA.Win.64.1035.Date.09.04.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/New Heaven
    Area Display Name: New Heaven
    Loc: (130.3, 38.0, 244.0)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxOZXcgSGVhdmVufCgxMzAuMjk4LCAzNy45OTcsIDI0My45ODUpfCgwLCAwLjQxLCAwLCAtMC45MTIpfC00OC4xOTAwN3wyOS4zNTA4MXw0LjE0Njc3

gpantano1 and Dhanas like this.
  2. Hondo2

Hondo2 Avatar

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Gia2, @gpantano1, a possibility: if the vendor had been given a custom name, it would be in that name in the bank, rather than searching for the word 'vendor'.

Gia2 and Jaesun like this.
  4. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

Thank you Alley Oop for the reply. Both Giuseppe and other guildies manually looked into that account to prevent a false and void Bugreport / Appeal. Seems like genuinely its hidden somewhere in the city but not visible. (which is weird without a lot deed placed by the owner itself)
    Thanks

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

okay, that's gonna need to be an email to support, then.

Jaesun likes this.
  6. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

An email to support is the way to go when there is a lost item. In the case of a lot where all of the items were sent to the bank - the items are sent to the bank of the person who placed each decoration. So if another player was the one who originally placed that vendor, that vendor is now in that other player's bank now.

Jaesun and Sean Silverfoot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.