1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[PTR] Valkaryie's PTR/Sale in Brit Alleys! Main selling location! Travelers Tavern welcomes you!

Discussion in 'Rent & Rent-Free Housing' started by Valkaryie, Oct 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Valkaryie's Travelers Tavern Rental Services
    (Check my profile and thread comments for reviews to confirm trustworthiness and feedback regarding my salesmanship.)

[​IMG]

Map is always up to date. It is updated every time I gain or relocate a lot.

The best way to get in contact with me is through Discord @Valkaryie #1467, this is due to the fact that discord gives us popup notifications on our computers and leaves the icon on the task bar in orange to show we have a notification, thus making it very easy for me to know that you want to talk to me!
    The next best way to get in contact with me is to mail me ingame with a written offer on a blank page to my character
    Valkaryie Nightvoid.
    Lastly, there is always forum messages.

Properties:
    Rental Payments can be made with IGG, COTOs and some ingame items.
    If you are asking to buy one of my locations, I am mainly interested in PP cash.

1. Main Street Row
    Full House For Rent or possibly for sale (for a WOW-ME price)
    Price: 30,000 ingame gold (IGG) per month / 150 COTOs per month
    What we have to offer:

- This is an AMAZING location in Brit Alleys, this row lot is located in the southern part of The Alleys, which is very close to the default south gate entrance and the town center, this location should provide great traffic to your vendor.

- When you move in you will be made tenant and will have co-owner access which will allow you to share the house with friends and allow you to give them their own tenant trustee/kindred access to place their own things.

- This row house has the option of being a "live off the land" flat location or I could place a row house for you to use which could be one of the following:
    Default Row House
    Greenhouse 4 Story Row House
    Stucco 4 Story w/ Alcove Row House
    Elven 4 Story w/ Alcove Row House

- This house will be unfurnished, giving you full reign to decorate the whole house how you like.
    Currently The Guardians of Travelers Tavern are "living off the land" with their merchant wagon and camping supplies. They will be relocated to guard and promote another location if you choose to live here. Or you could accompany them and share the location and chat about merchanting tips if you do so desire.

- ***NEW OFFER*** As Travelers Tavern expands, so does our generosity! Our Guardians have voted to better help the community by providing this previously impossible offer.
    A Commission Free Vendor WILL be provided for you and all of your companions if you decide to rent at this location!!!
    The Guardians of Travelers Tavern are very excited to be able to offer this to other adventurers, it has always been a mission of ours to be able to provide a commission free vendor to our fellow travelling adventurers to make it easier for everyone to be able to sell their goods and wares after a long day of hunting and gathering!!!
    (Our Master of Travelers Tavern, Valkaryie Nightvoid, reserves the right to list a few sales on these vendors if she does so choose. Fear not, she will be in constant contact with you if she decides to list, and will tell you how many slots she plans to fill, there will be PLENTY for you to fill still.)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  2. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

@Valkaryie is a sweetheart. Don't hesitate if you're interested!

Valkaryie likes this.
  3. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

4. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

The West Victorian Inn is now available after being under construction for a while.
    I have also relocated my row lot to a more convenient location, 2 row houses to the left of the South entrance.
    - Map is updated every time I obtain or move a location!

Brass Knuckles likes this.
  5. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

I highly recommend @Valkaryie , she is a great landlord and has great properties!

Valkaryie likes this.
  6. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Thanks a lot @ldykllr happy to help. =)

7. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

R47 Performance Upgrade woohooooo!!! The Alleys now loads a lot better than before! Stop by and check out all of our shops and rental locations!

Weekly Sunday Update:
    The South Row #2 has been occupied until December 24th.
    The West Victorian Inn #1 still has plenty of room available, stop by and have a look around, give deco suggestions even! I'd love to hear them! Right now we are themed for Halloween.

I've been incredibly lucky this month to obtain two new GREAT lots! Special thanks to an amazing friend of mine who helped me get started with this rental business.
    #3 The Main Street Row is an amazing location, right in the line of traffic of people entering and exiting from the South Entrance to the Town Center and back out. This location should provide tons of traffic passing by your vendor here! I consider this a prime location in The Alleys.
    #4 Dockside Row, this location is also a good location due to the fact that every person who enters The Alleys from a player owned town has to enter at the docks so they have to go down this road, my row here is the corner lot that enters into the town center so this should provide steady traffic to your vendor here.

Edit:
    The Dockside Row #4 has already been claimed for occupancy today until November 29th!
    These are some really great lots, don't miss out!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  8. stile

stile Avatar

Worked out an agreement with. +1 to easy to work with :)

Valkaryie and Hazard like this.
  9. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Thank you for your post Sir Stile Teckel!

A little late with the weekly update.. I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I slept most of the day and forgot... I apologize.

I still have some available lots, The Alleys community has grown strong this last month, we've gotten a community discord together for The Alleys and are pushing to promote each other and The Alleys as a whole.

#1 The West Victorian Inn still has plenty of room available, stop by and have a look around, give deco suggestions even! I'd love to hear them! Right now we are themed towards fall and thanksgiving. I'm going to base our ground floor for seasonal decoration themes throughout the years.

#3 The Main Street Row is still available, this is an amazing location, right in the line of traffic of people entering and exiting from the South Entrance to the Town Center and back out. This location should provide tons of traffic passing by your vendor here! I consider this a prime location in The Alleys.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  10. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Bump, lots still available!

#1 The West Victorian Inn still has plenty of room available, stop by and have a look around, give deco suggestions even! I'd love to hear them! Right now we are themed towards fall and thanksgiving. I'm going to base our ground floor for seasonal decoration themes throughout the years.

#3 The Main Street Row is still available, this is an amazing location, right in the line of traffic of people entering and exiting from the South Entrance to the Town Center and back out. This location should provide tons of traffic passing by your vendor here! I consider this a prime location in The Alleys.

11. Lightiger8

Lightiger8 Avatar

@Valkaryie Is great to rent from, on a scale from 1-10 she gets a 10! For being a Sweet Land Lord!!!

Valkaryie likes this.
  12. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Awwwww! Thanks @Lightiger8! You've been an awesome tenant as well. Thank you for your post, I hope to continue to please my tenants in any way that I can. I want you all to be happy, and comfortable with me. =)

Lightiger8 and Market like this.
  13. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Weekly Update

#5 Town Center Row *NEW* I was lucky enough to obtain a row lot leading directly into the town center, this should provide a good amount of traffic to your vendor.

14. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Update

#4 Town and Dock's Center Row *NEW* New location.
    #1 Main Street Row is confirmed to become vacant February 24th, thus looking for a new occupant soon!
    Removed The West Victorian Inn.

I apologize, I wanted to keep up with the weekly Sunday updates, but that just didn't work out too well, I always forgot until Monday, and then kind of just gave up on it, but I am going to keep updating with important notifications.

15. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

New rates to better match the market.

16. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

UPDATE and thread edited: 9/5/2019 - Let's be real with each other? =)
    I am a very honest person and am not going to screw you over. Check my profile and the comments in this thread to see reviews on me. They are old because I have been inactive for a long time, about a year and a half, I'm still not "back" "back" but I do want to make a bit more of a presence than I have been the past year. I want to get back into gaining rental locations and want to get my tenant business up and running again... Even though my reviews are old, doesn't mean I'm a bad person, those reviews still tells you what type of person I am at heart, and with new tenants and sales, I will once again gain new reviews so check back if you are worried.

With that being said, these locations are for rent AND FOR SALE, which means you may be evicted at any given time if an offer arises that I accept. I will contact you, and give you time to remove your deco. (If you are inactive, when I take the house down all of your stuff will return to your bank, so don't worry. As long as you manually set tenant status when you are placing your items, not even I can remove/steal them.) It is going to take an amazing offer for me to sell my lot #1, so you have less worry about that there.. But Cristiano is pretty adamant about owning half the Alleys it seems (lol) and has offered me multiple times on this location. My second lot #2 is much more easily to be let go, just some food for thought if you're thinking about renting or making an offer on my lot.

The Guardians and Master of Travelers Tavern thank you for checking out our thread even though it is so old. We decided to update this thread because we wanted to show our previous comments instead of making a new thread and starting from scratch like "who's this no name chick gone for a year and a half??" lol!

17. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

9/11/19 Update:

#1 is now for sale for paypal cash F&F, I'm open to offers so feel free to start sending them my way! Current Standing Offer: $300

#2 previously mentioned in my last post has already been sold to Cristiano.
    Cristiano has a nice plan for a battleground theme for the Alleys, I'm excited to see how it turns out.
    At first I was a bit concerned/annoyed with the white banners and mannequins all over the southern entrance to the northern docks, I felt like it was a bit overwhelming and flooding the area with his mark, but after exploring the west side of the Alleys, I found he is also doing a dark red/black theme that looks REALLY GOOD to me, although I think the dark should be on the south/north side, and the light should be on the west, just because I like dark themed stuff.
    I asked him about this dark theme and he said he plans to make it look like a battleground!
    Sounds awesome, and can't wait to see the finished product!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.