Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Not Getting "Growth Rate x2.0" in Some Greenhouses

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Lao Tzu, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

09/01/2019 06:15
    Title: Not Getting "Growth Rate x2.0" in Some Greenhouses
    Reproduction Rate: Not sure.
    Blocker? No.
    Details: After planting Mandrake Root in three greenhouses, two of them required 48 hours to reach maturity. Strangely, one of them only required 24 hours.
    Steps to Reproduce: Plant something in a greenhouse, see how long it takes to grow.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16314
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.1034.Date.08.30.19
    Area: POT_desert_metropolis_01b_template/Virtue Oasis
    Area Display Name: Virtue Oasis
    Loc: (52.3, 38.5, -313.2)
    Debug: UE9UX2Rlc2VydF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxWaXJ0dWUgT2FzaXN8KDUyLjMwNywgMzguNTAyLCAtMzEzLjI0Myl8KDAsIDAuNzIzLCAwLCAtMC42OTEpfDEzNTAuNDgxfDMzLjk0OTN8My41MTUwOTY=

- Lao Tzu

2. Feldon Grimshaw

Feldon Grimshaw Avatar

i am also seeing strange things with greenhouse growth times. in my case, half of the plants in my greenhouse took longer than the other half (all the sae type of seed).

Galorn, Mac2 and Chiasma like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i was just wondering why my apples in an angled greenhouse are not ready to water yet.

Area: Stinging Tree Hollow (POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Stinging Tree Hollow) Loc: (110.447, 41.172, -33.836) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfFN0aW5naW5nIFRyZWUgSG9sbG93fCgxMTAuNDQ3LCA0MS4xNzIsIC0zMy44MzYpfCgwLCAwLjY5OCwgMCwgLTAuNzE2KXwtNDQwLjcwMTh8NDAuODY1MTJ8MTQuNzM5OQ==

Mac2 and Chiasma like this.
  4. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

09/05/2019 09:32
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    I got 4 greenhouse on 2 village lots. 2.9 out of 4 greenhouse are broken. They do not give 2x growth rate and they happened two days ago too. Using property manager does not help restoring greenhouse function.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4) System RAM: 32715
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 GPU RAM: 1960
    SotA.Win.64.1035.Date.09.04.19
    Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01a_template/Veritas Sanctuary
    Area Display Name: Veritas Sanctuary
    Loc: (-6.7, 36.0, 442.8)
    Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1wX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFhX3RlbXBsYXRlfFZlcml0YXMgU2FuY3R1YXJ5fCgtNi43MjQsIDM2LjAwMSwgNDQyLjg0KXwoMCwgMC45OTYsIDAsIDAuMDkzKXw4ODkuNDIzOXwzMi43OTI1N3wxOA==

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Mac2 likes this.
  5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I have the same issue, 18 greenhouses are on 1x and 16 are 2x.

6. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

I suspect SOTA limit the number of plants having greenhouse x2 growth effect per character :(

7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

no, ALL i have is one greenhouse with 50 spots. no fast rate.

Jaesun and Mac2 like this.
  8. Tayaharan

Tayaharan Avatar

same issue here today...8 greenhouses with mandrake and nightshade are not ready after 8 hours for the next step...have to wait 16 hours before i can water them again, like outside. that suxx.

9. Glepo

Glepo Avatar

This one is still happening. Some plants grow 2x but most is 1x.

Bryce Pallaton and Onyx like this.
  10. Lained

Lained Avatar

In case a dev needs a lot to compare against both water keep lots in Brittany Wharfs and Novia Market have a number of greenhouses which haven't been having any issues.

11. Galorn

Galorn Avatar

I am getting different growth rates with the same crop in one greenhouse. These are the angled greenhouses. It did not used to do this.

09/13/2019 22:33
    Title: Angled greenhouses giving different growth rates
    Reproduction Rate: Every time I plant
    Blocker? No
    Details:I have 5 greenhouses next to each other, and the same crops grow at slower rates, some grow at diff rates in the same greenhouse
    Steps to Reproduce: Plant a crop and watch it not grow
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 32092
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GPU RAM: 8192
    SotA.Linux.64.1041.Date.09.13.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Verat Chaos
    Area Display Name: Verat Chaos
    Loc: (128.0, 38.0, 49.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxWZXJhdCBDaGFvc3woMTI3Ljk1NiwgMzcuOTk3LCA0OS42OTMpfCgwLCAtMC44NTMsIDAsIDAuNTIxKXwxMzcxLjgxNnwxOS4xMDgwN3wyLjk3MzQzMQ==

12. AdriAnna Groosk

AdriAnna Groosk Avatar

Hey all,
    I have spent most of the last week experimenting with this issue. From my perspective it is bad !. I have 33 Rusted Iron Green Houses and 6 Small Rusted Iron Green Houses. These are placed on 5 Town Lots and a Castle Lot and total around 5200 Planting Points in Green Houses.

On my 1st test I planted 10 Large and 6 small Green houses with Mandrake, the remaining 23 Large were planted with Barley. The Barley grew as it should have. The Mandrake matured at the outdoor Plant rate, except for a medium bed and four pots in one small greenhouse and a medium bed in another small green house. These grew at the correct Greenhouse Rate. The issues I had were on the oldest three town lots that I use. I had one of these lots placed in the Magic Mover and then replaced after a short period of time in the hope that it would correct the issue. Once restored I did my second test.

On the second test I planted Barely in three of the green houses and Mandrake in the remaining three of the Town Lot I had placed into the Magic mover and restored. The two town lots that had functioned correctly I planated with Mandrake and the PaxLair Castle Lot I planted with Barley. Paxlair worked as it should have, but now, the two town lots that had previously worked correctly worked on out door time as did the one I had had placed into a Magic Mover.

I have finished a third test in the last 12 hours. This time I picked up all the beds and pots in the 6 Small Rusted Iron Greenhouses and then reset them. This time I planted Garlic on the 5 Town Lots and Mandrake on the Castle Lot.. Again the Castle Lot has worked correctly. The large Greenhouses on the Town Lots operated at outdoor planting time. The 6 Small Green Houses worked at the correct time until the 4th watering. At this time one of the Green Houses reverted to outdoor Timing whilst the other five continued functioned correctly. In addition during the 4th watering I found that two large planting beds in one of the large greenhouses had worked correctly and matured at some stage.

While it is frustrating to lose half the production and income from my Greenhouse production, those who purchase the Reagents and Barley that I produce also have only half the normal product that I can provide. However I am confident that the Dev Team are looking into this issue and will solve it as soon as it is possible.

Bryce Pallaton likes this.
  13. Charon

Charon Avatar

I'm a much smaller scale farmer than the rest of you but I'm not sure I'm seeing the same bug.

I planted 30 mandrake in a slanted roof greenhouse. Came back for the 3rd watering and only 1/3 of the crop, the outer row, needed watering. I only add this because from what I can see above greenhouses either work or they don't but in my case part of a single greenhouse worked correctly and the other 2/3 didn't.

14. AdriAnna Groosk

AdriAnna Groosk Avatar

I mentioned this:
    as part of my 1st Test and it sounds very similar to your issue. I thank you and others who have added information to this thread that Lao Tzu started as I believe the more information that the Player Base cam prpvide the sooner the Dev Team may be able to track down the issue and its cause and correct it.

I should also point out:

The issues I have had to date have been with the 5 Town Lots I use that are located in Brintany Wharfs, an NPC Town. The Castle Lot that I use and have had no issues with (to date) is owned by Winfield Pax and is in Pax Lair, which is a POT. I would also like to thank Minerva for allowing me access to a Castle Lot in Britany Wharfs to help alleviate my production losses while this issue continues. Most of the Town Lots I have in Britany Wharfs I am also having put into the Magic Mover and converting them to open agriculture until the problem is corrected.

15. Charon

Charon Avatar

My apologies AdriAanna. I overlooked that part of your post.

To expand on my original post, when I first heard about the bug my Greenhouse and pots had already been placed and they continued to work as expected up until the point that I unclaimed the lot and moved to a new lot. Thursday I claimed a new keep lot and picked everything up, without using the magic mover, and placed the greenhouse and planters. Only after the move did I run into the issues I'd heard about. Not sure if it's relevant or not but both lots are in a POT.

16. AmethystSky

AmethystSky Avatar

09/14/2019 19:14
    Title: Growth rate off in greenhouses since patch 1041
    Reproduction Rate: 1st time happening without plot storage happens about 50% when magic mover is used
    Blocker? Interrupted sleep since water schedule off, loss of crops due to missed water
    Details: I have 25 rusted iron greenhouses on a castle lot. Plants were growing as expected since Release 69 until patch 1041. 4 large planting beds in 3 different greenhouse have the correct rate of grow. All other beds and pots are growing as if they are outside. (you use to see growthrate of beds. I'm guessing this feature was broken long ago like so many others so I was unable to tell if the growth rate is now wrong or if the patch reset the growth cycle like the magic mover sometime does.)
    Steps to Reproduce: unknown
    User Specs:
    SotA.Win.64.1041.Date.09.13.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Britt Mart
    Area Display Name: Britt Mart
    Loc: (530.5, 43.5, 447.6)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEJyaXR0IE1hcnR8KDUzMC41MiwgNDMuNTA0LCA0NDcuNjEzKXwoMCwgLTEsIDAsIDAuMDMxKXwxNzguMTYyMnwzNy43NjQ4OHw1Ljg1NzAyMw==

17. MorpheusMemnoch

MorpheusMemnoch Avatar

09/16/2019 21:20
    Title: greenhouses growth rate problem
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?

Details: like the others I am finding that the growth in greenhouses is at normal speed although the beds say x2 growth rate, it wasnt all the plants that were affected, the ones I batch planted were not working properly and the ones I planted individually did work properly but Row houses with greenhouses were not affected. I hope this helps.
    UPDATE: Both greenhouses on the same lot are growing at different speeds after both exhibiting low growth rate which implies that this bug is intermittent.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16317
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4043
    SotA.Win.64.1041.Date.09.13.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Verat Chaos
    Area Display Name: Verat Chaos
    Loc: (-19.2, 38.0, -472.8)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxWZXJhdCBDaGFvc3woLTE5LjE2MSwgMzcuOTg4LCAtNDcyLjgxNyl8KDAsIDAuNjcsIDAsIDAuNzQyKXwtOTk1Ljg1ODR8MzcuODkyMTh8MTAuNDI5MzM=

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  18. MorpheusMemnoch

MorpheusMemnoch Avatar

Update, when I went to my plots in verat chaos I noticed that the outside plants were clearly visible from a distance but when I got to the greenhouses forst there were empty beds in, then the plants spawned in and then the water. I surmise that this may be some new feature to limit lag in town or something but it has gone horrible wrong, maybe this is close to the source of the problem. I hope this helps.

19. Charon

Charon Avatar

FWIW, I moved my greenhouses to an adjacent town lot and all seems to be working as expected again.

20. Charon

Charon Avatar

It would appear I spoke too soon. My second crop in the greenhouses is growing at a 1x rate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.