1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

MULTI NPC TOWN LOTS Current Towns: Kingsport & Brit Alleys Prime Selling Locations!

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Valkaryie, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

#1 Brittany Alleys
    Town Crier: Valkaryie Nightvoid
    I have finally decided to let go of my most prized location... My best and favorite Brit Alleys location I've ever owned.
    It is in the center of activity from the shopping route from the South Entrance to the North Docks. I called it the Main Street Row.
    I had always hoped that The Alleys would come back to life with the new players coming to the game, so I always held on to this location, rented it out, and wouldn't consider any offers I had received on it. After plenty of taxes, and a year and a half of inactivity, I decided it was time to get rid of a few things.
    I have had many offers over the years, a lot of them from Cristiano trying to buy this location from me, but nothing ever really got close to my personal worth I had for the lot. Some people call me crazy for declining some of my previous offers, and if I knew the market would be so low these days, I probably would have considered accepting a few of the previous offers I had... But there's some things you just don't want to sell for cheap/going price and don't really care if you hold on to it forever or not. It's about personal value sometimes.

With that being said, I hope I don't upset or offend anyone (especially my friends) who may send me an offer that I decline, I AM looking to sell the location, but only for a "wow-me" price.
    Before I quit, I probably could have gotten my asking price easily, but I understand that the market has since then gone down drastically.

Please keep any negative comments about my asking price to yourself or in pm's with me.

For all of my locations for sale I am asking for payments in paypal currency, but there is a slim chance that I MAY consider other offers...
    I was previously looking for $600-$700, but with the market decrease, and a lot of consideration, I was hoping for $500-$600 but I am asking $400-$500 but willing to negotiate so PM OFFER!

Current Standing Offer: $300

For fastest contact, you can discord message me at @Valkaryie #1467.
    You can also pm me ingame at Valkaryie Nightvoid or send me a forum message.

Thank you!

[​IMG]

#2 Kingsport
    Town Crier: Valkaryie
    Great location for selling, easily visible from the bridge and default entrance area. It is also located directly behind the town center npc's and can be easily accessed by the docks entrance teleport.

Current offer: NONE

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    Gridseed and K1000 like this.
  2. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Update:
    Added Kingsport location for sale

3. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Back to the top!

4. Valkaryie