Guild war - It's all fun until you meet the exploiters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Antrax Artek, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Ack! Ransom keepers :(. This should be a metric to decrease a player's virtue if they choose to keep a ransom instead of giving it back.

margaritte, Dhanas, Lesni and 2 others like this.
  2. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

When I first started playing 5 years + ago I too said I would never do PVP. I did not understand why anyone would want to enter that stage and kill a friend or an enemy that had a real person behind it. However, over these years I have learned that the fact that people are intelligent and are not always predictable like a monster is. I still die most of the time I have done it. Hopefully in the coming months and years I will practice it more and learn more. Even if you never do it keep your ears open so that the understanding of others will be able to be known. Just like when we understand we begin to lose our judgement of others.

I died yesterday 3 times while not intending to participate with another avatar but was flagged PVP and therefore ended up dying. I just came back to life and continued. It was fun anyway. It is just another facet of play. Try it you may like it.

If you do not like it you will have better understanding of others who do and may even enjoy watching others PVP.

3. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

At least he doesn't keep your ransom, though ;).

Boris Mondragon, margaritte and Lesni like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.