Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

New Mine in Tartarus

Discussion in 'Release 70 Feedback' started by Scoffer, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

I know this isn't really on QA and probably won't be available for testing but Chris mentioned it on a stream so...

With the new mine area being coined as a T6 mine (or whatever...) and specifically with the changes to meticulous collection, how does this effect silver and gold nodes?

Getting more granite from Iron and Copper makes sense but since you don't get granite from silver or gold nodes will the meticulous just do the same as it does now? Will it start to give granite on these nodes?

2. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I would love to check it out..but cant find the entrance to get to it. Suppposed to be in Savenroc Stronghold zone but i ran through there 3 times and never saw anything.

3. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

Its still a work in progress so the Savenroc entrance hasn't been attached yet.
    That being said, the "door" in Savenroc seems to have been updated visually (just can't click it yet).

You can get to the mines through Tartarus, there is a placeholder spinning blue ball portal thing that just says "level 3"

Belladonna Rose and Jaesun like this.
  4. Belladonna Rose

If you are talking about that place up by the elf camp along the hillside....that has been in that scene since day one. That is just a cloned zone of West Ravenswood with some additional ruins added in. Minus the kobold camp which is spiders in Savenroc. Kinda like that zone though...definitely toe crunching zone for sure....at least for me

5. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

[​IMG]
    This is the one I'm talking about.
    You are right, it used to be here but recently it has been updated slightly. The brickwork didn't used to be there and the slab that is now the doorway used to just run across the whole length.

Jaesun and Belladonna Rose like this.
  6. Belladonna Rose

sweet I aint so dumb after all. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.