New Mythical Music Radio Station arrives in Sota

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindSilvermoon, Sep 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

We would like to welcome all Avatars to listen to our new radio station Mythical Music Radio. This radio station is fully licensed being run by myself and Drake Aedus, Ravalox, Brazen Spirtuality and Laddy Addy. We are looking forward to serving the community by allowing another choice in music, and more DJs and more radio stations available for your needs. We hope you will continue to listen to both Avatars Radio and Radio Free Britannia as well but just like I love to be able to change the station in my car to what I'm in the mood for, I am hoping adding a third choice in music will only enhance the game experience for everyone.

You can listen to us in game on any of your Aether Amplifier devices or you can visit us here. We look forward to enhancing your community experience.

thradia, Sentinel2, Jaesun and 4 others like this.
  2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

Welcome to the Airwaves!

Laz

FrostII and WindSilvermoon like this.
  3. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

Thank you Lazarus, :) We appreciate all the love and support, We've gotten from everyone :)

FrostII likes this.
  4. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

I just tried it out and it's playing modern music. With that name I literally thought it was going to play mythical ancestrial and middle earth type music. Oh well, added it anyway.

WindSilvermoon likes this.
  5. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

@Sulaene Moon There will be some sets that do play more mythical middle earth type music, celtic music, and music I know from friends that are bards, often it will be music that fits whatever we are being asked to do in game :) However on a Friday night definitely gotta play the Modern Music. However if at anytime you would like a set or request a time for more mythical music let me know and we'll figure it out. Thanks for listening :)

Sulaene Moon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.