1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Specialization only trees (Death Example)

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Chrystoph Reis, Sep 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

I've been thinking about specializations, and why not put skills directly under them. Now I used death as an example.
    Each level would have to be GM to proceed - with same EXP cost as first level specialization.

[​IMG]

Mandalar, Ziege2 and Black Tortoise like this.
  2. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

I do not like that idea at all - Shroud had been announced as classless.
    I could be any class without penalty (except maybe the used XP in skills from other classes).
    With specialization I am missing a huge part of the game play for other classes (e.g. to be a good tamer you need the spec).
    It is possible to change the spec, but you need a costly item of unlearning (or loose quite some XP), and it takes a while to level it up, so you cannot easily switch.

However it would be fine if we could choose several specs - with still only 2 active - but the non active specs maintainable. It would cost a huge amount of XP to level several, but it would allow an inclusive game play for all classes with a single character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.