Taming Missing Uo's pimp factor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

No, I not creating drama. Just pointing out that my opinion does count, where Brass Knuckles said my opinion does not count because I don't play the same way as he does. But I do.

Thank you for asking me to clarify.

Cordelayne likes this.
  2. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Your right as a off line player your opinion does not effect the “pimp your pet” side or the economy side of the conversion for online play.

As recently discovered you are a part time online player and I have you down in my book as a hard no for pimping pets.

Thank you for taking your time to participate in this conversation.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    Cordelayne likes this.
  3. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

I like the idea of rare, even one off pets that can die. That would be intense and pretty cool.

Taming a rare or unique spawn, finding an egg, finding a treasure map leading to an egg, a scroll for cunjuring an unique summons, perhaps with a mini quest chain to find the side ingredients for the cunjuring. I'd love this and it's exciting as its is all broadly within the capability of the current or imminent game mechanics.

Brass Knuckles and Cordelayne like this.
  4. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I prefer pets that grow with you, and become stronger the more the pet does dmg to a foe or foes.... you can interact with it by feeding it treats, that cooks craft that adds some buffs to the pet helping it in its survivability or something like that. And you must pet your pet now and then to keep it happy and loyal to you... They can be special pets you hatch and it grows with you as mentioned, and really extra special if you buy them from the coto shop what ever it is called so SOTA can make some money on that as well. JMHO ….

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Brass Knuckles likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.