1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Reagents tab in the inventory

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Toular, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toular

Toular Avatar

We have the "Consumable" tab, which is good, but weeding-out the food, potions, caltrops and other things just to see which reagents are running low is a pain in the ... foot.

So, what I propose is to have a menu tied to the "Consumable" tab for "Food", "Reagents", "Potions" and "Misc."

Or, perhaps a "Custom" tab that allows regular expressions - and is saved so you don't have to enter the same RE every time.

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

I would prefer filter settings and tabs like that which you have for the chat window.

Then you can create your own tabs, name it yourself, and check the boxes on the flags you want included.
    The flags are there behind the scenes anyway so would be great to display to the users.

Like most governors/stewards would like a POT tab, but not much anyone else. etc

Jason_M, Jaesun, Chiasma and 3 others like this.
  3. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

currently I keep regs in another bag along with a bunch of other stuff (Keys, Repair kits, Arrows), I just use the crafting tab and it shows me only my regs

majoria70, Lained and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

Customizable tabs like chat is what I came to suggest :)

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.