Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Item misplaced on property

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Hsitirb, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

When I first got a house I was placing things on the wall and something disappeared. I later learned the game sometimes places things on the opposite of the wall. I've seen it happen too in a room I let someone have, their item ended up on the floor above their room.

So I got my first basement - 1 room simple thing - and was trying to situate swords on a weapon rack that was against the wall. The first one place like I wanted (stand upright w R and placed on cross piece of rack. When I placed the second sword it disappeared. I'm thinking it somehow got placed behind the wall or under the floor. Being a basement I can't get to the other side of either to look.

Tried pulling the basement but stuff inside didn't go to inventory. Any ideas where it went and how I can retrieve it? Game wouldn't let me place rack in inventory with anything on it. When I picked up the sword I could see I could then pick up the rack, so the missing sword is not on the rack.

Thanks

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Check the bank for your items.

3. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

Just did - didn't see it - just a sword that vanished when placing it in basement, nothing else is missing.

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

Ok got it back - here's what I did should anyone find themselves in the same situation. I tried removing the basement but everything stayed in there when I put it back. Giving Jaesun's comment some thought I fumbled around with this and that - what finally worked was managing basement to where there was nothing in the entrance - That my fellow SotA friends is how the lost item landed back in the bank. I will now replace the basement and place all my items that went from the basement to the bank back in the basement. Thanks again Jaesun

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.