Looking for a new home...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deathadder, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathadder

Deathadder Avatar

All, I am looking for a new POT to lay my things down at... I have 4 village lots and 1 city lot. My old POT was sold and had to vacate and the new POT that was picked for us is really not of my liking since I am trying my best to get back into the game.

So, if you have room in your POT and can give me the flexibility to place my lots as I need; if you want someone thats no slouch when it comes to decorating let me know.

Thanks

P.S. Looking for a POT that active to if at all possible.

~Deathadder

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

Crossroads Estates has room. All lots are custom placed. But, the population is rather low as there is no real town layout planned.

Nick likes this.
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

I'll vouch for this guy, it's sad to see you go Death, but to help your cause, this guy works wonders in deco mode, you would be a fool to let his talent go somewhere else, pick him up asap!

Gl Death!

4. Deathadder

Deathadder Avatar

Thanks Violette, that means a lot!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  5. Nick

Nick Avatar

You can take a look at Soryn Fields too. :)
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/map/?map_id=707

No viking and shogun in the main estates though. You can have them in the outskirts. :p

K1000, Deathadder and that_shawn_guy like this.
  6. Deathadder

Deathadder Avatar

I will check it out, no viking or shogun here... but I do have The Museum.of Skulls, which is a city lot with obsidian tower, that's flanked on each side by village lots that are part of a cemetery... then I have 2 village lots that make up the The Dead Whore Tavern... then I have my original Knights home.

Violette Dyonisys, Nick and K1000 like this.
  7. Deathadder

Deathadder Avatar

I definitely liked what you guys have done there... If you would have me setup home there, just let me know what you would have me do... like I said, I have a city lot that needs to be flanked by 2 village lots on each side.. with no space in between them on the property line. Same for the tavern setup of 2 village lots... again, I really like what I see, lots of creativity there!

Thanks

~Deathadder

Violette Dyonisys and Nick like this.
  8. Nick

Nick Avatar

Thanks. Town is designed to be more of a living space than a market town. :D

have pm you.

Violette Dyonisys likes this.
  9. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

Hi Deathadder,
    Check out Jade Valley...List (a developer) said the deco & layout of Jade valley made it one of his favorite POTs. It has a great market area (although it's not a market oriented town), a full set of expert crafting stations, a full set of devotionals, communal gardens, and many available lots. I have not been able to log in for a few days, but i think we also now have several of the new teleporters too. There are a lot of residents in Jade Valley, including casual players, role players, grinders, etc. It is non-PVP. @Mal Hari (same name in-game) is the owner and he will be in SOTA until the end (which is hopefully in the very distant future). Mal tends to be flexible and has allowed people to place multiple lots next to each other if they want. Check out Jade Valley and if you like it, contact Mal Hari in-game or in the forums.
    Hope you find a new home soon!

10. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Plenty of spots at Mystic Isle. Come have a look, I can even put down custom markers if you want.

11. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

Jade Valley and Mal Hari would be a great fit.
    It is embedded in Port Phoenix which also would be a good place, though not as active.
    Not sure if we have an extra city lot in PP, but I can check if you want. I think we have 4 villages available, will also check that.

Jaesun likes this.
  12. Deathadder

Deathadder Avatar

All,

Earlier this morning, I learned that one of my guild mates bought a POT, so I will be moving there. I want to thank everyone that has offered up a new home for me.

~Deathadder

K1000, Mal Hari, Jaesun and 2 others like this.
  13. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Which one are you talking about? Our Episode 2 POT? Or did we buy a new one I wasn't aware of?

K1000 likes this.
  14. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Not sure if you found a home you can message me in game. I run Silverdale Market.

Hemswal The Descended likes this.
  15. Deathadder

Deathadder Avatar

Dax Legand bought a POT

K1000 likes this.
  16. Duke Ezekiel Cooper

Duke Ezekiel Cooper Avatar

Blackrock Cove is open with an integrated address system that's synced to the online map.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/map/?map_id=130

I don't have any free city lots available, but there are some village lots around town free to claim.

Only town rule really, is you have to show up at the tavern every so often, NEKKID!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  17. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

If your interested in a Viking Themed POT then come live in the snowy mountains of Skalabrekka! It is nestled in PaxLair and Starfield.
    Skalabrekka will be moving to the new lands in Episode 2 as a overworld POT. Just shoot me a whisper. (All homes in Skalabrekka are viking homes)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.