Returning Player

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Myke5161, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke5161

Myke5161 Avatar

Greetings all,

I am looking to return to SotA and I am wondering what's new? The last time i played was about 10 months ago... I think lava fishing and fishing in general was coming out. What new in game things have been added since then?

Elidrick Valorian

Synergy Blaize likes this.
  2. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

Jaesun likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome back @Myke5161. I agree there are way too many additions/changes to the game to even consider trying to remember. A few highlights in my opinion are:

The addition of teleport to zone scrolls which allow you to mark all zones you visit even mines. When unencumbered click on the scroll to see your marked locations then use the control key to view descriptions of each one. Less need to ever use teleport to friend except if you don't have a location. ;) Drag scroll to non-combat bar for ease to use. These are easily craftable on the alchemy table.

Also if you are into decorating the new item ability we got is very nice. Hold an item and press alt x or alt z to increase size of item or make item smaller. You can do this with a lot of items.

Another favorite but you may know already is our mail system. Just click on "send mail" at any mailbox you have access to such as in a bank building, on your own lot (one you've placed) or any placed on a pot are free to access for anyone. Then put in your addressee name and then hit continue to add a subject line note or write a book, paper, or blank flyer note to anyone. You can send almost anything by mail even gold to anyone. We are just missing a sent mail receipt of who we send to, what, and when.:)

So a couple of measly things. My suggestion is just Jump in and if at first you can't see ask away. I'm Majoria in game and I'd be happy to answer any questions or direct you tto someone else.

Oops almost forgot we did get global chat. Click on your rewards tab which is the treasure chest and add it to your inventory to comment on the global chat. If you never bought the game you may not have one.

Have fun and again don't hesitate to ask if you need anything .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.