Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Game Crashing at 98% when trying to enter Cottage Grove POT

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Nicholas Dark, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas Dark

Nicholas Dark Avatar

1. Title:Game having unity crash when trying to enter POT I live in , Cottage Grove.
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100% when trying to enter Cottage Grove from map or with recall scroll
    3. Blocker? YES
    4. Details:Can not enter the town that my home is placed in; Cottage Grove, since R71 . I can start on the world map but if I try to start in town or go in town from the world map the game loads to 98% and crashes EVERY TIME ....I see where this was a problem back in release 53 from some old posts , seems to be the same problem, but I don't see a way to fix it in that thread.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: me trying to enter this town

6. User Specs: OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16194 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11127

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  2. Nicholas Dark

Nicholas Dark Avatar

Confirmed! it seems that I can enter any town but the one I live in.... ALWAYS crashes with a unity crash thing at 98% when trying to enter Cottage Grove, which is the POT that I live in , so I can not get to my home currently....I can start on the world map with no issue, and then go to other towns, but can not enter the town I live in.

I have tried to run this game in compatibility mode for windows 8 also with no change. Game crashes EVERY TIME I try to enter the town I live in , Cottage Grove...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  3. Nicholas Dark

Nicholas Dark Avatar

did a re-install of the game which fixed the problem. A big Thank you out to CICI for helping, and to all my guildmates and guild master who also came to aid me :D

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.