1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Crafting/Dialog Quality of Life

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by oplek, Oct 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oplek

oplek Avatar

I'm sure at least some of these have come up before.
    • Crafting can pull ingredients from bank storage
    • Quantity-to-craft has a "max" button
    • Can do a reverse-lookup from a crafting ingredient. For instance, you have a copper band, and you can pull a list of known/unknown recipes that use that as an ingredient.
    • Please redo the recipe book. Or better yet, maybe have the crafting-table interface take it over.
    • "Store ingredients in bank" bank action
    • "Sell all junk" NPC vendor action
    • "Hire a reseller NPC"... can hire and place an NPC on your property who essentially acts as a crafting reagent/accessory seller that automatically supplies the basics when you run out, when you run out of things like molds or coal (to maintain the immersion I guess).
    • Or maybe allow crafting tables to have "mods" that allow for auto-coaling.

2. oplek

oplek Avatar

One can probably tell I tried to craft a mannequin today.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  3. Witcheypoo

Witcheypoo Avatar

I would agree with all but the porta vendor. Then I would NEVER leave my basement! Gots ta work on da tan ya know!

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.