Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Fog Generators

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Cypher Black, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

09/12/2019 18:04
    Title: Fog Generators
    Reproduction Rate: I cannot move a fog generator (either on my lot or in my POT) This is also true for the butterfly generators.
    Blocker? meh
    Details: I tried to move currently placed fog generators and they turn 'red' and cannot be placed at any location. This is a problem both on my lot and in my POT.
    Steps to Reproduce: Go in to deco mode, try to move a placed fog item. Probably it will not let you even place one to begin with. This is also true for the butterfly generators
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16321
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.1037.Date.09.10.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Whyte Roc
    Area Display Name: Whyte Roc
    Loc: (127.1, 38.0, 262.3)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFdoeXRlIFJvY3woMTI3LjA5MSwgMzcuOTk5LCAyNjIuMzA0KXwoMCwgLTAuNTE4LCAwLCAtMC44NTUpfC0yOTcuMjU4fDMzLjM3NTc3fDQuNjEzOTQ1

2. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

Think this is related, purchased "ground fog blue a" - placed it on porch to see how it works and there was a yellow outline of a cube but didn't really notice anything else happening. Thought the yellow outline was unsightly so I moved it to my basement behind a chair. Had to log out and came back later. Fog is there, box is gone. So how do I manage the fog, I can't find the box to pick it up or do anything to it?
    Thanks

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

[​IMG]

Cypher Black and Jaesun like this.
  4. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

thank you - there is sooooo much I don't know about this game - everyone's patience with me is greatly appreciated!

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.