Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bucket of water in my pack is red...will not allow me to water plants

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Redhammer, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

doing my planting this am I can't water a section of my seeds... They seem to plant okay so they get the first water, however I can't apply the second water. I had two stacks of water, one stack of collected zero value water and a stack of purchased water...The 3 collected water are RED in my inventory and seem to be unusable... They seem to block the use of the other water I have in my pack...could not delete them so I am stuck with watering yet to do...going to try to log out and log back in, that might fix the issue...hang tight...okay, resumed play and they are no longer red, I was able to water and move on...only two bugged buckets of water left...just going to destroy them...might be fixed but wanted to report it anyway...

Thanks

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

If items show up red in your inventory, that means there’s a disconnect between the server and client. You will need to log out and then log back in.

Redhammer likes this.
  3. tyorl999

tyorl999 Avatar

I have somtimes the same issue. but you dont have to log out;
    you just need an instance refresh ... a.e. join a basement or leave the POT and come bag in.
    It sometimes happend, but its not an actuell bug, its like Jaesun sas ..just a small connection problem

Jaesun and Redhammer like this.
  4. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

Wonderful to know, thank you both...I will do that the next time i get the issue!! Thanks!!

5. Drilikath

Drilikath Avatar

But this issue is "NEW" and has not been. I use a 1.5mb connection, and have been playing from day 1. Recently last two patch or so, this terrible issue with items disappearing/red due to changes happens all the time. Rezone/log fixes the issue but this is "NEW". Not the overall concept but how frequent it happens now is insane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.