Wylde Safari Needs You! Community Liners Requested!

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Fionwyn Wyldemane, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

In August 2019, the
    Reaching Out - Rising Up initiative was introduced to the Shroud of the Avatar community. @Justyn04 , @Fireblood (Samsara Invictus) and I started a depression support group and began a dialogue to promote mental health awareness.

But that was only the beginning! We are once again reaching out to the community -
    this time to make it available for you to advertise on "Wylde Safari".

If you have a town, shop or event that you would like to promote -or- a mental health PSA you'd like to share, then please consider this new free service! There are spots available and we’d love to help you get the word out. Please see the spoiler below the pic for more details!

[​IMG]

1. Record a liner, up 60 seconds in the .mp3 format. Make it as simple (voice only) or as intricate (sound effects, voice acting, added music) as you like.

2. If you want to show your support and have your advertisement tie in with the mental health campaign, consider adding in, “Reaching Out, Rising Up For Mental Health”. This is not a requirement and is strictly voluntary.

3. Upload your liner to SoundCloud or Dropbox and send me a link for download -or- send me a private message on Discord with the .mp3 attached.

4. If you are a Twitch streamer and would like to show your support for the mental health campaign, contact me for a small graphics package and a document with links to Youtube videos from the “Child Mind Institute” and the “Heads Up” campaign.

5. Event advertising must be provided at least two weeks in advance.

6. The only rule is: don’t be a d!ck. If you are a d!ck, your ad will never get on-air. DBAD includes (but is not limited to): hate, bigotry, trolling, bashing Shroud of the Avatar, bashing anyone in the community.

For more information, feel free to contact me via PM on the Shroud of the Avatar forums or on Discord the name is the same in both places: Fionwyn Wyldemane.

Until then, stay wild my friends!

Audacity is a free sound editing tool. You can download it here:
    https://www.audacityteam.org/

Soundcloud is a free service you can use to upload mp3 files and make them available to others for download:
    https://soundcloud.com/

Dropbox Basic is a free file service that allows you to create and share folders:
    https://www.dropbox.com/basic

Reaching Out - Rising Up
    Supporting better mental health by supporting community!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  2. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Brings tears to my eyes Fionwyn. This is so needed. So many are in crisis or close to it. Thank you.

3. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Thank you so much for providing this service! I will be working on a liner! ❤

4. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

+9

Def will do one for PaxLair! Awesome work ladies

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.