2 Ways To Win?2 Atos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HolyMackerel, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel Avatar

ok i got a question how did i win a Ornate Giant Grim Reaper Statue off the live stream when i have never said the secret phrase in game and have not got anything off the store in a long time?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

saying the secret phrase in game only applies to the special friday streams. you win prizes off atos' normal streams just by saying !raffle when it's open

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Could also be that a prize for someone on the stream went to the wrong person. Like if your twitch name does not match your ingame name. He check the mail system using names and if it shows up sometimes its assumed its the right name. he asks in twitch but if the person who one does not hear or see it , sometimes things happen. that would be what I think could have happened.

4. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

If you have a *subscription* you are also automatically entered in the "secret phrase" drawings if I remember right.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You can say the phrase, or purchase something from the website store to be entered in the prize drawing.

6. HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel Avatar

well he said my toons name in a live stream and I don't watch twitch I watch them on youtube only , and on the subscription one they said befor that it does not qualify you to win on a live stream.

7. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Yes - but I think the subscription counts as a store purchase of tokens.

8. Alley Oop

i don't believe this is true. it qualified you for the telethon rewards when they existed, but even then it did not qualify you for the on-air drawings.

Jaesun likes this.
  9. Godra

Godra Avatar

I know there have been changes, but in the past, when they had the Friday Release (R#) that it did include anyone who was a paid subscriber to the rewards program for the prizes. So that $9 subscription counted. Has it changed since the monthly login rewards and rewards program changes a few months back, maybe, but I didn't hear anything that it did.

10. Alley Oop

the rewards program items are not the same as the drawings for prizes they hold during the livestream.

Jaesun likes this.
  11. Godra

Godra Avatar

Yes I know that. But, in the past, the $9 purchase for that reward program counted as an item purchased in the store and you were automatically covered for the drawing. I did hear that during one of those Friday drink fest streams before they canned the sales wheel and the entire store. You didn't need to purchase another $5 minimum item to be eligible for the livestream drawings and you didn't have to type a special phrase in game.

Now did that change a few months ago, I don't know. I never heard that it did, but with the crown shop now open, it may have. I just can't fully answer that. Maybe a Dev can. I can care less, because I canceled both my rewards program subscriptions anyway and I am not funding this project anymore than what I did.

12. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

@HolyMackerel
    Just as an idea…were you online during the stream? If so maybe you simply wrote something similar to the passphrase ingame. As far as I remember their tool is searching not just in universal chat for slightly matching word combinations to avoid that someone is missing his chance just because he is writing the words in local chat or is misspelling the sentence.

13. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Jaesun likes this.
  14. HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel Avatar

nope did not say anything I just log on most of the time just to do the Oracle , and as for the prize I just wanted to know how I got it is all but I guess the devs never answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.