1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

2 Story Row Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Lazlo, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

I'm a big fan of 1 story basements because I like to have all the stuff that I use a lot in one place, and the lack of stairs gives you a bigger room where you enter. It would be cool if there was a row greenhouse with just one open room on the ground floor, no stairs, and one of these, just like at the 3rd floor of a 4 story row greenhouse.

[​IMG]

Pifester, Tirrag, Jason_M and 5 others like this.
  2. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

I would like that as well. Even chopping the second and third floor out of the current greenhouse row house and leaving just the ground floor and the greenhouse would be cool :)

Choppy choppy :D

Tirrag likes this.
  3. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

I concur, but not necessarily for the growing aspect but the beauty of having a living space be so open. Bedrooms under the stars are pretty amazing :)

4. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Oh yes! I don't like those greenhouses in general because the roof clashes with all the other house roof styles and it's so high it's basically six stories instead of four, and the rusted metal doesn't appeal to me. But if there was a two- or three-story version where the "greenhouse" was divided into two rooms, a bedroom with a glass ceiling and a sitting room with the entrance, the glass ceiling, and the window-wall.... Oh, I think I'd quickly forget about my dislike.

CrandalltheFoole and Tirrag like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.